[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - I am IRONMAN

I am IRONMAN

By the request of Boric... blah blah. :) Movies, movies and more movies. Discuss them all.

Moderator: Greylen

I am IRONMAN

Postby TheDM » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:32 pm

TheDM
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:58 am

Ripping.
They even (seemingly) stayed pretty close (updating excepted) to the origin story.

Sweet.

In the words of the YouTube poster....this movie better not disappoint.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:57 pm

Now that looks like a real ride. I especially liked the kick to hypersonic at the end. :P

Sounds like a good one to see together.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

New clip is even better than the last one

Postby Just Rob » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:02 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hx6TEqrzHU

Watch for the end with the GREAT BIG MISSILE that goes past him, then the that he fires back. Looks like quite the flick.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Ghostwheel » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:50 am

please don't suck, please don't suck, please don't suck...
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:46 pm

<cough> DAREDEVIL <cough>
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Ghostwheel » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:56 am

you just had to go there... :pukeleft:
Ghostwheel

Postby Zanther » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:21 pm

First though that went through my head when I read the subject line of this post. I am IRONMAN.......Hi I am Rust monster. It would make for a great movie....
Zanther

Postby Just Rob » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:36 am

Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

5/2/08 movie time

Postby Ghostwheel » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:08 am

Anyone interested in joining Troy, I and our better halves at the Gateway showing on 5/2 at 4:40pm?
Ghostwheel

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:58 pm

I'm interested. I'll just need to check my schedule closer to the event.
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:02 pm

Sounds like fun. I can probably convince Jenn, but we'll see.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Ghostwheel » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:40 am

Seats are in row I, 14-19 for those already going. try to get near if you are going with us!
Ghostwheel

Postby Greylen » Thu May 01, 2008 10:00 pm

Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Thu May 01, 2008 10:53 pm

P.S. STAY TO THE END OF THE CREDITS!!!!!!!
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Return to Movies Discussion