[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - Tolkien-related

Tolkien-related

By the request of Boric... blah blah. :) Movies, movies and more movies. Discuss them all.

Moderator: Greylen

Tolkien-related

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:52 am

"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Hmmm.... I know what the problem is...

Postby TheDM » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:04 pm

TheDM
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:37 am

"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:32 am

Boric Glanduum

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:16 pm

Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:28 pm

Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:28 am

More, from the New York Times:

[quote]Master of ‘Rings’ to Tackle ‘Hobbit’
Sign In to E-Mail or Save This Print Share
Del.icio.usDiggFacebookNewsvinePermalink

By DAVID M. HALBFINGER
Published: December 19, 2007
LOS ANGELES — Goblins, trolls and dragons were a breeze compared with the caustic clash of egos that kept “The Hobbitâ€
Boric Glanduum

Glad things are moving forward.

Postby TheDM » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:45 pm

I'm just glad they decided to bury the hatchet and get moving on things. It's possible also that someone just as talented could end up as Director? After all, I'm available, if anyone wants to pass that along to Peter! :roll: At any rate, I'm sure that Peter will want to make sure that it stands up to his high standards and as a companion piece to the already superb trilogy.
TheDM
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:29 pm

Call me a skeptic but Sam Raimi would not be my first pick for the job. I smell DOOM. :director:

But I am a kind of doom and gloom kind of guy.
Zanther

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:42 am

Yeah....Mine neither. I picture the Great Goblin having a stylized green metal mask, and I can just hear Gollum screaming: "Where is my Precious Boomstick?!?!?"

Yeah....

Not so much.
Boric Glanduum

Gearing up

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:16 pm

Boric Glanduum

Return to Movies Discussion