[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - Tomb Of Horrors - Initial Setup

Tomb Of Horrors - Initial Setup

Anything that doesn't belong to a specific forum for Players

Tomb Of Horrors - Initial Setup

Postby Greylen » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:42 pm

Greetings adventurers, who wish to enter my home… For all who enter, surrender the souls to me and I am in need of them for my most recent experiments. –Acererak

Hey guys, I have been going through the module and will be posting some information up on the website over the next week for you all to think about. BUT, what I need from you is your final character selection so I can start building up the backstory.

I am willing to meet this month and will post up some dates. What we actually DO during that session will depend on if you’ve been able to get me the information I need. 

Here’s a reminder for your characters.

1. They must have some subclass of thief or rogue. This can be a level, or a type of character that has thievish abilities.
2. Characters will start at 10th level.
3. 65,000 starting gold. (I know that’s a little more than standard)
4. Players MUST have a good alignment. CG, NG, LG

I would love it if you could do your own backstories, but if you can’t, due to time, I’ll fill it in for you. If doing your own, get them to me by next Monday, the 18th, please. Get me the DMGenie file of your character in that time-frame as well.

PUT YOUR BACKSTORIES IN THE NEW FORUM "Character Backgrounds - Tomb of Horrors"

Let me know if your too busy to get this done, in this time-frame. Life comes first, of course, and I’ll help out if I can.

This is going to be a dungeon CRAWL. RP’s and extra XP awards abound. You’re going to love it. 
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to General Information