[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - Vampire Laquendi?

Vampire Laquendi?

Anything that doesn't belong to a specific forum for Players

Vampire Laquendi?

Postby Greylen » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:54 am

Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Re: Vampire Laquendi?

Postby Just Rob » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:08 pm

Wow! Almost makes me want to become a Paladin Vampire! =)) *-:)
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Theylan » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:25 pm

Based on what I've read and what will be allowed this seems to be a few days process, The benefits truly are too much to pass up. So here goes.

It felt as if the air crystallized around me, sucked of its warmth. Time moved slowly. I turned instinctively bringing my bow up, not to nock an arrow, but to deflect; sensing the attacker was close and trusting to the craftsmanship of my Elven bow. I swung but the attack came from the direction of the ceiling. The vampire! that thought floated across the periphery of my mind. His fist connected with the side of my head. I felt colds embrace and my body dropped through space free falling in this timeless world between death and life. Correllian I come now but it was not to be. I could feel the cold of the dungeon floor but my blood. I could feel my blood, taste it. Oh so savory it seems to me. It's boiling within me my body slowly consuming, drinking it through my veins. I am conscious of nothing around me but acutely aware of the battle raging inside me. There is such agony as my body seeks to embrace death but something is keeping it at bay, holding the tide with the empowering taste of blood. How long will this battle wage between two worlds? Let me die please. no let feel the sickly warmth of undeath.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:34 am

LAIQUENDI

(With apologies to The Association)

Who's peeking out from over the mantle
Inside a house that's lighter than air?
Who's bending knee to shoot off his longbow?
Everyone knows Laiquendi.

Who's slinking down the streets of the city
Hiding from everybody he sees?
Who's reaching out to capture a coin purse?

Laiquendi has Elvish eyes
That flash when the arrow flies.
Laiquendi's coffin will lie
Below the ground (Below the ground),
Below the ground (Below the ground).

Laiquendi has Elvish eyes
That flash when the arrow flies.
Laiquendi's coffin will lie
Below the ground (Below the ground),
Below the ground (Below the ground).

"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Theylan » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:34 pm

that is hillarious
Theylan
Ranger

Return to General Information