[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - XP for 3/10/07

XP for 3/10/07

Anything that doesn't belong to a specific forum for Players

XP for 3/10/07

Postby Theylan » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:19 pm

Everyone receives 858 xp for last session. I'm posting this here now because by my calculations if you write logs for Feb and March that will give you enough xp to jump up to 7th level (i.e. just over 21,000)

Chunga "get out of my way world"
.............................................................................................

Richard "oh so you graduated, and in just a shade under a decade too"

Tommy "lots of people go to school for seven years"

Richard "Ya, they are called doctors."

Tommy "Shut up, Richard"
............................................................................................

Ignacio (Nacho) "Sancho, when you are an adult you can wearrs estretchy pants in your rroom, iss forr fun."
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Theylan » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:08 am

Bump,

Just a reminder.

So far I 've seen a log for Lorin, Welcome to 7th level buddy. :wink: :lol: :twisted: :D
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:06 am

I'M WORKING ON IT! I'M WORKING! I PROMISE!!!!!
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:36 am

So do I get extra experience for creating a Journal entry for Aon? :P 8)

Turned out interesting. Still haven't found her "voice" yet, though.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

XP for 4/21/07

Postby Theylan » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:27 am

Since enough of us leveled up our party level became 7th meaning we didn't get much XP for the hobgoblins they are at the edge of awarding us any XP at all. Luckily or not depending on ones perspective our DM decided to throw in a nasty CR 9 critter at us. Which means we got some good XP for sending that foul beast back to the nasty home it came from. Total XP not counting logs equals 1,138 per character. Which means those of you who didn't level up last time should be 7th level now. and for those of us who achieved the 21,008 xp to level up last time have to wait another six to seven months/sessions, at our current pace to make 8th level.

:lol: :cry: :D :x
Theylan
Ranger

xp for 5/19/07

Postby Theylan » Tue May 29, 2007 11:17 am

we had to make some new calculations based on the activity of the party in certain encounters so this number is a little different then what I gave at the table.

the xp awarded per PC is 1,048 not counting logs. We had a total of 3 different encounters and six different critter types that we encountered last session. the CR's for the critters ranged from .33 to 5 with the highest awarding encounter of course being el Guapo
Theylan
Ranger

Return to General Information