[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - Poll for you all

Poll for you all

Anything that doesn't belong to a specific forum for Players

Do you want to have Lorin DM a side adventure?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 4

Poll for you all

Postby TheDM » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:27 am

Lorin has mentioned to me that he is interested in DMing a side adventure with the current characters in the forest area (as soon as the party is on it's way back through the forest most likely).

So I thought I'd post the idea up here and see what your thoughts are. So post your thoughts and answer the poll.
TheDM
Ranger

Postby Theylan » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:10 am

all for it
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:18 pm

You know what my answer is, but I thought I'd vote anyway... :D
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:22 pm

Eh.....why not?
Better him than me, after all! :lol: :dontknow:
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Ghostwheel » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:34 pm

sounds great to me.
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Last call for votes!

Postby TheDM » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:26 pm

I'm going to shut the voting down on this today, and from the looks of it, it'll be Lorin DMing in the near future.
TheDM
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:12 pm

Cool. I am excited to see everyone sweat over life and death situations from the hot seat... er I mean excited to DM a few rounds. :D 8)
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thanks for the chance Troy.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to General Information