[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - Items revamp

Items revamp

DM's General information area for all.

Moderators: TheDM, Boric Glanduum

Items revamp

Postby Theylan » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:14 pm

Theylan
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:33 pm

You are right, Jared. I had forgotten that when the scrolls were purchased for Ty, it was intent to create potions for her, since the potions of See Invisibility don't seem to be a general stock item.

What do you think? Should we just assume a potion exists? or do we need/have needed to take extreme measures to get them created...
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

items

Postby Theylan » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:28 pm

We can assume that jeeves can brew potions. The cost is 10% cheaper than the cost to buy them on the market.

See below for market price. spells to be made as potions must target a creature. and cannot be higher than 3rd level spells.

0 level spell. 25 GP
1st level spell 50 gp 1st level caster.
2nd level spell 300 gp 3rd level caster.
3rd level spell 750 gp 5th level caster.

[/img]
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:39 pm

Man, when did THAT change occur... the one that says you have to have the spell in order to use a device that has it stored??? I missed that paragraph the first time.

That is a HUGE change from anything we've ever had. I don't think Greylen had some of the spells that the staff of the Magi had as it's powers. And scrolls have often been a great way to extend your power...in Dettricks case, a way to make him slightly more flexible. :)

Oh well, I'll roll with it, but HECKY-DARN it all.

PS Jared, would you email the Mithril Breastplate +1, so I don't have to recreate it. Thanks.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Greylen » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:22 pm

OK guys, the wands are as follows.

Detect Magic - 48 charges
Bull Strength - 48 charges
Cure moderate wounds - 15 charges

Anyone may have the Detect Magic Wand for free, but the other two are a significant investment.

If anyone will give me their 2000gp allowance, you may have one of the wands. (They are 4500gp worth each, so it's a great bargain... :) )

Ordinarily I wouldn't quibble, but since I have to split with Ty, I need all I can get. :D

Let me know.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to General Information