[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - Co Dming / Share DMing

Co Dming / Share DMing

DM's General information area for all.

Moderators: TheDM, Boric Glanduum

Co Dming / Share DMing

Postby Theylan » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:43 pm

just wanted to throw this out to everyone. I don't see the point of Troy, Lorin, or myself monopolizing the spotlight so I would like to suggest that if other willing bodies would like to volunteer and try their hand at running a campaign/session we open it up and perhaps create a sort of loose schedule. Any objections to having others DM? (strictly volunteers) okay perhaps a little cohersion :wink:
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Well, I'm willing to throw my hat intio the ring and be coerced.

With the knowledge, of course, that any mocking of style, content, or ability may result in permanent epic Stat drain.

Yeah. Not a joke.

:D
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Theylan » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:46 pm

chirp, chirp, chirp , :roll: I guess there are no objections so Jaren you can take the helm.

chirp, chirp, chirp

:walk:
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Thanks, Jared. By the way: I'm going to need all of the Beholders and Beholder-kin your source has available. Even a couple of the beholder liches, if he has them.
And were you able to get that Vampiric Beholder template coded for me?
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:14 am

Oooooo, beholders!! We haven't had beholders in a very long time. FUN! :D :roll: :twisted:
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to General Information