[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - Dragon Coast Game Information

Dragon Coast Game Information

DM's General information area for all.

Moderators: TheDM, Boric Glanduum

Dragon Coast Game Information

Postby Greylen » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:47 pm

I told you a little in the online game excerpt, but I just want to iterate the couple of things that you can do/expect before next game night. :ymdevil:

Mission Completion Gold: 10,000gp
Story Points: 2500 XP/each
RPs for replying to Online Scenario: 2 RPs
RPs for recap/journal: 2 RPs

So get moving and have everything ready to go on Game Night. We'll get started a lot earlier and HOPEFULLY there won't be a technical issue this time. :-B
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Re: Dragon Coast Game Information

Postby Greylen » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:14 am

One more thing of note. Starmantle is going through a bit of a crisis, due to the raiding and 'other' political situations.

Items sold will be sold at 40% of value. Items purchased will be purchased at 120% of the purchase price. However, they should have just about anything you wish to buy... though if you're looking at something really odd or rare, please clear the purchase FIRST.

The Belt Buckle of Regeneration cannot be sold. Due to it's inherent 'value' to Charles Suha, you can either surrender it to him, or use it in your adventures. ~x( But otherwise, you can and should post or email each other with the total amount you will have to spend, once you take these calculations into account.

You will have two days, game time, to prepare for the next mission. If you decide to continue. And note that you do NOT need to continue. You can go off anywhere you wish... with enough lead time, of course. 8-|

Have fun and post any question/concerns you have. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Greylen » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:49 pm

OK guys. Down to the wire now... three days to game night and NO ONE has responded in the online play area... grrrr. 8-|

Do I need to up the RP's for posting? Offer brownies game night for postees? I know your all busy, but take 10 min. and write "so and so nods, "Sounds like fun to me..." yada yada yada. You know... something. lol

I was hoping to have you to the tower vicinity by game night, but without your posts, I can't DO ANYTHING. :ymdevil: :((

So I'm posting again, to prod you all to POST! :!! \m/ :-bd :ympray:
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:59 pm

I texted Jared today and he said he is on the road and didn't get my email last week asking about our gp values and equipment to sell so we can be ready for game night. I'm sorry we aren't quite up to expectations for having us ready to go before game night! :(( I'll try to post something in character in the online section to at least tell how Solaster feels about going on the next mission even if I can't get him the equipment I want him to have to continue with. :-\
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:19 am

Nice post Rob! \:D/

And I hope you caught the last post was mostly tongue-in-cheek. Mostly... :lol: :-$ That's the one thing with our whole game night, is it's to RELIEVE stress, not create it. :D
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to General Information