[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - DM Style... Mine

DM Style... Mine

DM's General information area for all.

Moderators: TheDM, Boric Glanduum

DM Style... Mine

Postby Greylen » Wed May 23, 2007 5:07 pm

Guys, I just want to put down a few rules that I will be using, in our current side-campaign. These rules are not set in stone, they are just a syle that I will be endeavoring to use during my time as DM.

1. I don't know all the rules and unfortunately (or fortunately depending on the point of view) I don't have time to learn them all. Some of you will know some things better than I and I am going to trust that you will not steer me wrong. If for any reason we do get it wrong, hey, the gods smiled on you that day...

2. In reference to #1, I will know ALL the rules for the creatures and NPC's in the adventure. You had better brush up on your abilities as well.

NOTE: This will actually lend a little realism to the combat as a creature will NOT necessarily know your abilities... ;) (Wow, I didn't know he could do THAT!)

3. In combat, be ready with your actions. I really want to see us having < 3 min. rounds. Anything that takes too much time may be changed or tabled for a future time.

4. Note that Initiative rolls will be done by me, as usual, unless it's a personal initiative. The same applies to searches, spots, etc.. If you see/find anything, you will be notified via IM... or snail-mail depending on the system availablity. You will be responsible for telling the rest of the party at your discretion.

5. All treasure found will be filled out on separate sheets for your perusal. This includes magic items. HOWEVER, all magic items cannot be used until identified... unless you like experimenting...
:twisted:

Hopefully these things will keep the story moving. This adventure is small enough that I anticipate only two sessions to finish... depending on your actions and our ability to handle combat better.

So enjoy... your going to like this adventure.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Greylen » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:46 am

Alright guys, just to reiterate my DM Style. I am bumping this up. Nothing has changed as far as that is concerned.

Due to my vision going out just after the first session of this adventure, I never did a synopsis of that night, and neither did anyone else. :)

So I am going to put up the information that I can recall for you and I would like each of you to write your journal entry from that synopsis, as far as you can remember. There will be a one time RP award for anyone that comes ready or writes their synopsis by game start Saturday. (Minium 4 RP. Max 8)

Note as well that I have lost the campaign folder with all your characters, so please email me your exported character file to lorin@thestoutsolution.com

Thanks guys.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to General Information