[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - We all have a story...

We all have a story...

New adventure using our EPIC characters. What have you been doing for the past four years?

We all have a story...

Postby Greylen » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:35 am

Obviously, some of us have been meddling in the affairs of others more than the rest... ehem... Boric.... Simon. But what have the rest of us been up to in that time?

It's time for you to pony up and let us know... Especially you, Joel. Might be a good time to intro us to... you. :D

Troy, would be a good opportunity to dole out some plots lines to put in different backgrounds, if you want as well.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Thanks! Coming Soon! to a theater near you!

Postby TheDM » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:29 pm

Thanks for getting this section set up Lorin. I will be adding some information here as soon as I can get to it, probably over the weekend at the earliest.

I am getting more excited as I have chatted with a few and it seems the sentiment is that everyone is getting pumped to play these characters again. It's going to be a wild and crazy ride!

Along with the background stories, I was thinking that everyone may want to update their mini figs to reflect where the character is now?

FYI There is going to be a new element to the DMing this time around. I am going to have a co-DM. I hope to have a good friend and excellent player/DM named Mike join me in keeping all of this EPIC stuff in line, and hopefully move some of the combat along faster. I am sure you guys will enjoy having Mike around. (in fact, you'll probably like him more than me!)
TheDM
Ranger

Return to EPIC Adventures - Background Stories