[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - New Adventure Character Classes

New Adventure Character Classes

New adventure DM'd by none other than our own Scotty. Post your Character classes and backgrounds here.

New Adventure Character Classes

Postby Greylen » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:05 pm

I am going to go with the Wu Jen this round. Still a spell castor, but definitely one with a lotta twists. Working on the background. Scott, a little information on the location we need to end up to begin the campaign would be good.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Re: New Adventure Character Classes

Postby Zanther » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Working on story and background now. Will have something posted soon, by Monday I hope. At this point all I have is about 12% of a plan. :-o

As of now we are going to be going for a walk in the desert. A little outside and little inside, a little dungeon crawl and little out in the weather.

Post up your questions here and I will get to them ASAP.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Theylan » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Okay, So I've got two characters in mind my first choice is a Beguiler and my second depending on what Rob and Jaren Pick is a Bard. I'm happy to play either and I am looking forward to either one. I would pick the Bard if no body wants to play a Cleric type since we will need some healing and the bard can do it well. Especially the pathfinder bard that I approved. I'm assuming the Path Bard is okay for you Scotty? It's slightly better on spells and skills and much diminished on bardic music. ????
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Theylan » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:43 pm

incidentally, a 3rd level character would have 2700 gp of net worth again assuming Scott approves that.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:07 am

Make it an even 3000gp. I will check on the pathfinder bard but i don't see any real problem except how it will work with DM genie.
Zanther

Postby Theylan » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:59 pm

I can export the path bard. it's interaction with Genie is negligible because the only change are some feats and the duration of the bardic music is shortened considerably.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:36 pm

I already saw path bard available in our copy of DM Genie. I don't think it will be too much of a problem.

I'm going for a monk again, this time with difference emphasis on different feats and skills. I may be shooting for one of the prestige classes in the Sword and Fist eventually, but for right now, I'm just a 3rd level Human monk by the name of Wu man. (that's "hoo-man", not wo-man).
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Monk looks good Rob, Mr Wuman. :lol:

The Wu Jen should be interesting Lorin. Looks like you will be the main spell caster, plan accordingly.

I think the Bard will be you best choose Jared. (but you have the option of having lots of back up characters, so its up to you. :-? )

Jaren will post his up when he is ready but I have talked to him already and should be good.

Any questions at this point?
Zanther

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:56 pm

I'm going barbarian this time. Tried and true.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Return to Character Backgrounds - Scott's Adventure