[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - October Game Night

October Game Night

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

October Game Night

Postby Greylen » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:01 pm

I know Scott has trouble with October, but I'd like to see how everyone's month is panning out.

Our kitchen is about 95% complete, just waiting on the crown molding and a few cabinet doors, so maybe we can have everyone over on a Friday or Saturday for a potluck dinner and games.

I'll leave my health for another topic. :)

Anyway, post up if anyone is still reading. ;)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Zanther » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:54 am

Zanther

Postby TheDM » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:47 pm

TheDM
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:38 pm

"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Proposal

Postby TheDM » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:46 am

TheDM
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:21 am

I know I'm jonesing to pick up the dice and try out the new game room :ogre: :lol: :lol: .
I guess I wouldn't mind going back to playin' a druid for a while but I'm more concerned about Lorin's health and making sure we've got the WHOLE group able to play and most importantly ENJOY themselves.

So, I guess I'm a contingent OK.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:07 pm

I could probably play, as long as someone could read the longer rules or spell descriptions for me... :D

Again, the game room will most likely be done by the end of the month, depending on my health and your help... ;) <hint>

Actually I would LOVE to play again.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:50 am

I'd be glad to help you out with the reading, Lorin....It may take rearranging places at the table....but I'd be more than happy to oblige.
Boric Glanduum

Let's give it a shot

Postby Theylan » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:28 pm

Let's try to make something happen then in late November / early December.

Lorin I'll look to you for the dates and probabilities.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:15 pm

We may be able to plan on Nov. 24th.

We can get most of the work done this weekend on the game room and I'll have the heater hooked up. If we get all the main stuff done, we can actually play in the new game room. Otherwise, we may need to wait a week.

Even if my eyes aren't better, it will still be fun to play again. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:42 am

I can do the 24th...we'll have all the family stuff done on the 22nd and 23rd, so...... YEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAW
Boric Glanduum

24th no good

Postby Theylan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:46 am

Sorry, I've got family in town for thanksgiving that weekend and we all have tickets to the game.
Theylan
Ranger

Return to Session Calendar Planning