[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - Feb. 2008 Game Day

Feb. 2008 Game Day

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

Feb. 2008 Game Day

Postby Greylen » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:49 pm

Hey guys, let's get this set by mid-month so we are not scrambling at the last minute.

I am available the 2nd and the 9th. Could work out some of the other ones too, but let's see what we all have.

Jared, Jaren and I missed you guys on Saturday. We still played and had a good time, but you were missed. :) Details to follow.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Ghostwheel » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:08 am

All saturdays open at this point.
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Postby Zanther » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:58 pm

Baby due the first part of month...Ok middle of month...Baby comes when baby comes. :scratch:
As such you guys set time and I will be there if not otherwise occupied. I have nothing else planned for the month.
Zanther

Postby Theylan » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:42 pm

let's go for the 2nd. I'm pretty sure I'm okay that day.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:34 pm

The 2nd works for me.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Theylan » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:33 pm

Sorry guys, I just got trumped by the stake president for sat. 2nd. the 23rd should be okay and I'm checking other dates look for a post tomorrow with a full list of my revised dates. Sorry guys the SP wants me in a meeting.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:38 pm

Oh, sure....

Pull the rug out from under my addiction.

:bootyshake: TAKE THAT, MISCREANT!
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:50 am

Dang man... that really sucks as I'd already arranged everything for that day... lol.

I'll have to go back to the calendar, but I THINK the 23rd should be OK.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

same boat...

Postby TheDM » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:08 pm

I'm in the same boat with Scott. "Baby comes when Baby comes." I'll be there if I can.
TheDM
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:46 am

penciling in the 23rd....
Zanther

Postby Ghostwheel » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:03 am

checking in. Are we trying for the 23rd?
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:54 am

I'm planning on it.
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:56 am

Absolutely, positively, 100%... I'm still planning on it. :D
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:06 pm

all signs point to "YES"
Theylan
Ranger

Return to Session Calendar Planning