[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - August 2008 game day

August 2008 game day

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

August 2008 game day

Postby Just Rob » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:44 pm

August, anyone?
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:32 pm

The 2nd is tough for me, as will be the 23rd.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:20 pm

The 2nd is out, due to the baptism.

9th out as well, can't find what for at the moment though... :P

The 23rd may also be difficult as the kids go back to school the next week, so we are possibly going out of town... at the very least spending their last Saturday doing something fun.

I can do the 16th, 30th or a Friday again... Whew... time flies.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Greylen » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:40 pm

Well, the 16th just closed... POST EVERYONE!!! Already August 4th and we only have two posts with dates?

Unless we lock down the date soon, the available dates are going to get whittled away, one by one. :P I can't tell Jenn 'no, that's game night' when I have NO idea WHEN game night is. :roll: :x

The 23rd did open again, for now. So now my dates are:

23rd and 30th. OR the 8th and the 22nd, Fridays. But that's it for me.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:44 pm

I could come late on the 8th, or any of the other dates would be o.k. for me.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:41 am

Just shot Joel an e-mail and got an auto-reply back. Looks like he's out of the office until 8/8/08. Hope he checks the board from wherever he may be!
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

August...

Postby TheDM » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:16 pm

I will back in Jacksonville FL, the 18th thru 22nd... So best date right now is the 30th.
TheDM
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:24 pm

22nd is out. 23rd is not so good at this point. 30th is a maybe or even the 29th.
Zanther

Postby Greylen » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:33 pm

29th is Jenn's birthday, so definitely out. :) But the 30th is still looking good for me.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:47 pm

The 30th looks good for me right now.
Boric Glanduum

Postby Ghostwheel » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:05 am

30th will work for me.
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Postby Just Rob » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:19 am

Looks like its the 30th.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:45 am

PROBLEM!!!

Just talked to Jared: 30th is out for him.

He said the best dates for him are as follows (in this order):
23rd
15th
16th
22nd

He did have one caveat: these dates are without checking with his better half.
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:35 pm

August End Of Summer BBQ!!

Well guys, since it doesn't look good for a game night, I would like to invite you all over on the 30th, anyway, for a family BBQ. :)

Seems the 30th worked for most everyone. So if you can still make it, we'd love to have you and your family over.

It will be potluck. We'll provide the meat and the BBQ.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Greylen » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:09 pm

Well, it looks like we'll have to cancel the BBQ... ya'll took to long. ;)

On to September.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to Session Calendar Planning