[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - Possible game day for Christmas break

Possible game day for Christmas break

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

Possible game day for Christmas break

Postby Just Rob » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:04 pm

Post up here if there is a chance you could make a gaming session in the week following Christmas.

As for me, I could do one.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Theylan » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:05 pm

maybe but probably not.

I used the this is the only time all of us could meet in Dec for me to get out of my other obligation to come this past Saturday. But if it is on a day off. I might be able to swing it. I'll see what I can do.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:13 pm

I am also free that week.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:50 pm

I have a lot to do that week, but I could definitely swing a day if we plan it soon.

Keep in mind we want to see you all at our place, with families, on New Years. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Zanther » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:25 pm

its possible, sometime between Christmas and New Year, but will have to see.
Zanther

Postby Ghostwheel » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:23 am

possible. I'm off that week.
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Postby Just Rob » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:43 pm

Looks like there is enough interest to try to get a date to nail down and try to shoot for. Anyone want to make a suggestion?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:26 pm

Probably Jared should take the first whack at this, since he will have to be ready a little sooner than later. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:58 am

Lorin,

Do we not have some exploring left to do on the opposite side of the colony in your adventure? I kind of thought we would be finishing that up and whatever is left in the town with the Captain before moving on. Sorry, I'm up late and could be a little muddled about the details. What's the true story about how we are with your campaign?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:53 pm

I still need to post up the loot and the wrap-up for everyone... but we really don't have a lot more, maybe an hour of role-playing, if you really wanted too. :)

But if Jared is not ready, I would be happy to finish up the campaign in person, as it would be nice to role-play a few of the final encounters, as depending on how they go, it could work into some hooks for further campaigns later.

As well, I have a few quick adventures as your leaving the area, if needed.

Jared, just let me know what you want to do.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

change of plans

Postby Theylan » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:41 am

Okay,

I found out yesterday (Late) that I have roughly a 120 hours of accumulated vacation time. and since I can only rollover 80 hours to next year. I'm inclined to use them or lose them. So I'll be able to take several more days off and get the new campaign ready. I'm not sure what days the rest of you have off. but lets talk the 30th, or potentially some other day, say the 1st. or maybe just after christmas. my brother is still in town so later in the year is better. no earlier than the 27th.

Let's play
Theylan
Ranger

I just wanted to make sure this was up.

Postby Theylan » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:31 am

Just wanted to make sure everyone could chime in here about the date. We are planning on the 27th for our session. I think we just need to here from Troy. I've heard from everyone else.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:59 am

I'm good for that day.

(now where are my dice....?)
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Ghostwheel » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:33 pm

anyone bringing food or are we going dutch? sheesh, not on the first date! :wink:
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Return to Session Calendar Planning