[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - March 2009

March 2009

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

March 2009

Postby Just Rob » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:56 pm

I am gone out of town until March 10th, so I'd have to have a date after this time. Hope to not cause too much of a problem.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:18 pm

For me it's looking like either the 13th/14th weekend or the 27/28th weekend. The Draper temple dedication is the weekend of the 20th and I'm not sure how much time I'll have. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:13 pm

okay the 14th is okay for me and the 20th /21st or 27th 28th are not my preferred but I might be able to swing it if the 14th doesn't work.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:32 pm

The 13th is completely out of the question for me, but the 14th should be ok.
The 27th may be OK, and the 28th is not really great, but a distant possibility.
Last edited by Boric Glanduum on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

best day

Postby TheDM » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Looking like the best day for me is the 14th.
TheDM
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:58 pm

dates that may work.... 13th - 14th, 27th - 28th. Not a big fan of 20th - 21st.

going back to the mines now. Gnomes they be a dig'n.
Zanther

Postby Greylen » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:24 pm

The only one we haven't heard from is Joel, but if I'm reading this right the 14th is a GO!!

Post up if you don't agree. :) Otherwise let's plan on it.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Ghostwheel » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:36 pm

Unfortunately I will not be able to make the 14th. prior engagement. don't cancel on my behalf. JC has my character if someone wants to use him as bait. hehehe. just kidding, no more elf deaths!
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Postby Theylan » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:40 am

okay lets make it happen.

I'll see you on the 14th.

sorry Joel, Maybe I should run your character since I have a such a great track record with elves. :o :wink:
Theylan
Ranger

Return to Session Calendar Planning