[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - February 2010

February 2010

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

February 2010

Postby Greylen » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Greeting programs... :D Let's get our next night planned before the month fills up... like it always does. :roll:

I am out of town over the 12th/13th. Otherwise I am free.

5th/6th: Free
12th/13th: busy
19th/20th: Free
26th/27th: Free

This is what it is NOW... the later it goes, the worse it gets, so post up!! :angryfire: :salute:
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:32 am

Best chance for me is the 19th or 20th.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Fridays work best for me, but I am pretty open at this point.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Theylan » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:42 pm

5th and 6th are out for me I think the 19th and 20th or 26th or 27th should work have got to check with the boss I know my daughter has a play coming up so I've got to confirm which weekend that is. I'll post again.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Theylan » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Theylan
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Yeah, I know - my mouth never gets me in trouble!

I have a feeling next time the dm chair switches that I'm going to surprisingly find myself teleported into the pit of despair. I wonder why?

Anyone have a holocaust cloak on them?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Ghostwheel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:51 am

20th works for me. up for a vote yet?
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Postby Boric Glanduum » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:09 am

Rob: Who says we have to wait for a chair change? As you know, all DMs are open to bribery of some sort or another.

As far as the weeks go, 19-20th seems OK. However, my uncle passed away last night and we're not sure when his funeral will be scheduled, as he's got kids across the globe that have to get in. I don't expect it to take that long, but there's been no word so far as to memorial services.

**Update: all travel arrangements for the family have been made--services will be on the 2nd. 19th and 20th should be a go.
Last edited by Boric Glanduum on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Zanther » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:42 pm

I still like the 19th. Friday nights are easier on the wife that Saturday.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Greylen » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Either work OK with me...
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:10 pm

Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:15 pm

Guys, this night was SO fun! Scott, we missed you. Troy, we were so glad to have you show up and play/have fun with us for old times sake! I would love to see you hang with us as often as you feel like doing it. You contribute a lot to our happiness and our well-being (except you didn't kill off the gnome like we all kept prompting you to. What's up with that? #-o )

So good to have almost all of the group together. Brings back fond memories - at a premium for me, so anything that brings back any memories really rocks my world!

You guys ROCK! :headbang: Keep it up!
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Return to Session Calendar Planning