[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - March 2010 - the Busy Month

March 2010 - the Busy Month

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

Top preference for March

March 5 (Friday)
No votes
March 6 (Saturday)
20%
March 12 (Friday)
40%
March 13 (Saturday)
40%
Some other day (post details in comments)
No votes

Total votes : 5

Postby Greylen » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:28 am

Man, glad I checked the food assignments... lol. We'll have to see how the day goes, but it may be something quick this round. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:47 pm

I've been hankering for a Grove's run for a while now and was going to do it on my turn. If tomorrow is going to be busy for you, Lorin, I'll volunteer to pick up sandwiches at Groves if we can get everyone to place their requests sometime before tomorrow so I can get them in and ordered and ready to be picked up in time for the game. I don't know if anyone has a menu? (no luck finding one online so far.) How does this sound (I'm planning on sending an e-mail out to back this up so everyone knows what I'm thinking and we can get feedback in time to make or decide not to do this)?
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:07 pm

grove is good :D
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Greylen » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:34 pm

As a former Druid, I have an affinity for 'Groves', so I would be all for that Rob. :D

I might suggest you just get the everything on them sandwiches and people can take off what they don't want. Unless you get a specific request, of course.

I need to know if this is a go by this evening. I was going to prepare a stew to cook all day tomorrow this evening, so I'll check here around 8:00 PM to see which way we go. :)

Thanks for the offer Rob.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Well, I've heard back from over half of us, so it looks like its a go for the Groves tomorrow, druids and all. If you want anything special on your sandwich, let me know by 10 a.m. tomorrow morning. Otherwise, I'll just get a variety of meats and let you pick what you want and take off anything you don't want. I'll pick up a couple of bags of chips and 2 liter bottles too for some variety and hope we can make due with what we'll have.

Lorin, thanks for being willing to make us some grub in spite of being so busy. I hope that this Grove's run will help make life a little less hectic for you and everyone else and let us get started on the game playing a little earlier since our time will be diminished somewhat starting later into the night. Looking forward to getting with the group.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Previous

Return to Session Calendar Planning