[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - April 2010 Game Day?

April 2010 Game Day?

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

Postby Ghostwheel » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Postby Theylan » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:33 am

i think the 23rd will work I'll double check with Stacy. Sorry its anniversary month and my turn to make plans.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Sorry guys, we took too long to decide and the 23rd was taken... Jenn has a couples night that is very important to her to go.

I hate to throw that wrench in the works, but if you guys still want to meet, you can. I'll just join you later.

Otherwise, the 29th or 30th is still open for me... for now. :P
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:13 pm

I'm still good for the 23rd or the 30th will work as well.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Just Rob » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:58 pm

I had a brain attack earlier - my anniversary is on the 26th. I can do the 30th. Otherwise, it looks like we will have to look at May. Let's get this locked up yea or nay ASAP so we can know one way or the other.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:03 am

The 30th is good. Yea for me.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:13 am

sorry to be the monkey wrench guys. I have family coming in town on the 30th. so I can't do that day. I can do the 23rd. but I guess someone else has an anniversary this month too. If everyone can do the 30th then go ahead. I will miss you and shed a tear. truly I will. and perhaps if my inlaws start to drive me completely insane I'll convince stacy that I need to go to the grocery store for a gallon of Milk :wink: and just happen to show up in time to slay the dragon. :lol:

I propose to avoid further problems that we present to our wives that we celebrate all anniversaries and Birthdays and other significant life events in the month of December between the 21st day and the 30th day. I've calculated that given the size of my family that gives me one day for each child one for the family together and two for my wife. Surely that is enough to fulfill my fatherly and husbandry duties. :lol: :wink:

If we are talking may then I can do the 7th, 14th, 21st, 22nd.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Lorin, how late are you expecting to be on the 23rd? Would it work to have you join us whenever your husbandly duties are concluded (watch your minds, you malefactors!) on that night? Would that leave you enough play time to still make it worthwhile for some portion of the evening?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:01 am

It would be fine. If everyone can make the 23rd, then I'd say go for it. I would be gone from about 7:00 to 9:00, so I'd still get SOME play time. :)

Would probably be better than the 30th where Jared won't get to come at ALL. ;) :lol:
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:07 pm

I appreciate the sacrifice Lorin. I'm in for the 23rd. Any takers or am I going alone? :lol:
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:35 pm

One nail for the 23rd.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:11 pm

two for the 23rd.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Just Rob » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Anyone heard from Scott? Are we on for Friday? Meet at Lorin's at about 6 p.m.?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Previous

Return to Session Calendar Planning