[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - April 2010 Game Day?

April 2010 Game Day?

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

April 2010 Game Day?

Postby Greylen » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:01 am

Here it is... let the discussion begin. :)

I am free on these weekends. Of course, Easter/Conference weekend is out.

April
Friday's: Saturdays:
9th 10th
16th 17th
23rd 24th

Thanks to the early game day this month, we have some time... but let's get this worked out soon. The closer it gets to a date, the more likely it will be taken by something else.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:23 pm

2nd is probable.
3rd is out.
9th is probable.
10th is out.
16th and 17th are out.
23rd and 24th are OK.
30th is an unknown.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Zanther » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:41 pm

I appear to be open for most weekends as of this point. but the 9th maybe out.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:11 pm

24th has now become bad. Let's speed this up and get a date set.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Hmmm, with that day out, correct me if I'm wrong, but you only have two Friday's available?!? 9th and the 23rd.

Either of those is OK with me, but everyone needs to post soon.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:44 pm

I'd prefer to do it sooner rather than later, but I'll take what I can get.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:02 pm

I also have the 30th. However, if the 24th is the day most want, I can see what I can arrange.
Boric Glanduum

Postby Just Rob » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:18 pm

The 30th is my 20th anniversary, so needless to say . . . no dice.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:58 am

Vote time for the Friday, April 23rd... One Aye vote here.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:12 pm

I'm o.k. for the 23rd.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:17 am

I think the 23rd will work.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Just Rob » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:41 am

What must we do to get the rest of our group to weigh in? :angry4:
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:06 am

I'm just waiting for a consensus. If it's the 23rd, I'm good with that. I believe the resident elf is working on the dates with his wife, so that's the two of us spoken for.
Boric Glanduum

Postby Just Rob » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:46 pm

Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Next