[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - September 2010

September 2010

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

September 2010

Postby Ghostwheel » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:56 am

Come on! no Sept session? How can I level up for the Oct session if the XP isn't there???
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Postby Just Rob » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:03 pm

I'm game if anyone else is.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:41 pm

We can try. Most of my Saturdays are busy, and some Friday's but we can work it out.

Anyone else game? :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:52 pm

I'm game, but days are going to be tough. Start calling out days, men.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Theylan » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:14 am

Sorry gents I've just been slammed at work and been doing a lot of work at home. since saturdays are out lets try friday the 17th or 24th. preferrably the 17th but I know that is short notice.

Let's start planning Oct too since we know scotty is going to be out shooting bambi.

the earlier the better I quess. 1st and 2nd are out. so 8th 9th or 15th 16th.

Lets peg down both sept and oct.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Sorry, guys. Both 17th and 24th are now out for me.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:12 pm

The 24th is the only Friday OR Saturday I have this month, period. Next month will be as difficult.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:37 am

Sounds like November is the closest time we'll be able to play? :-k
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:13 pm

AS OF RIGHT NOW, pretty much everything in October is open, except for the 2nd and the 23rd.

Obviously, the closer we get, however, the more chance that I'm going to start losing days.
Boric Glanduum

Postby Theylan » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:18 am

okay lets try and get this scheduled then. Here are my tentative dates

Oct 9
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Ghostwheel » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:24 am

The faster the October session, the faster you get to see my pics of Hobbitton from New Zealand. all the LOTR stuff is just about rebuilt and also about 16 NEW hobbit holes for upcoming filming of The Hobbit. I can't post them due to the disclaimer I had to sign with New Line, but you can look at them on my laptop...HD movies as well...
Ghostwheel

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:20 pm

The 22nd, 23rd, and 30th are now out for me.
Boric Glanduum

Postby Theylan » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:21 pm

okay,

I now have available Oct 9th

16th

and the 15th as a last resort.

Let's get this set.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Ghostwheel » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:01 am

Is this Saturday the 9th doable? Vote?
Ghostwheel

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:27 am

The 9th is doable for me, although we may need to break earlier than midnight.
Boric Glanduum

Next

Return to Session Calendar Planning