[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - Last one for 2010

Last one for 2010

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

Last one for 2010

Postby Just Rob » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Let's see if we can get together one last time before the end of the year. Lorin mentioned Fridays might be the only chance, and those towards the beginning of the month. That would be:

December 3
December 10

Other than that, I'm betting it is just a lost cause. Let's see if we can get Scott to show up to see if he can keep a new character alive for a little whil. . . . oops, I shouldn't have said that. :oops:
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Not many opportunities in the month of December. If we wait much longer to pick a date, there won't be any left. Let's post up and get a date settled before Thanksgiving week is out. Who's with me???!!!!
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Ghostwheel » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:04 pm

3-4 is only one(s) that will work for me.
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Postby Greylen » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:23 pm

I don't think that December is going to work at all, unless it's the week between Christmas and New Years.

I should have that week off, so if someone wants to try... 8)

Oh, and as always, you are all invited to a New Years party at our place. I'll post details in a different thread.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:45 am

3-4 should work for me, as would the week between Christmas and New Years'.

"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Theylan » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:48 pm

I think the 10th might work for me or maybe in between christmas and new year as I will be taking that week off also. I have to check with the boss but it should be good.
Theylan
Ranger

Return to Session Calendar Planning