[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - December Game Night

December Game Night

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

December Game Night

Postby TheDM » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:12 pm

TheDM
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:48 pm

Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

game nite

Postby Theylan » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:57 am

Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:12 pm

"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Theylan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:47 am

Theylan
Ranger

Passed Exams!

Postby TheDM » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:32 pm

hey Guys, I passed my exams and so should be here more regularly.

So 30th is still good for Sara and I, what's it looking like for everyone else?
TheDM
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:06 pm

Congrats Troy!! I know that's a huge weight off your shoulders.

Still planning the 30th here.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Zanther » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:20 pm

Good job Troy. An as my boss would say....Now get back to work. :D
Zanther

Postby Theylan » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:54 pm

way to go Troy. Nice work. I'm sure Sara will be happy to have her husband back.
Theylan
Ranger

I have a husband?

Postby Edynn » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:32 pm

I am PROFOUNDLY happy to have a husband again!

Now I just need to figure out how to decompress after all of this stress! Oh, wait, I know... how about killing some evil monsters, etc.... GREAT IDEA!!! :lol:

So, we'll see everyone at my house on Saturday??? It should be VERY interesting!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Edynn
Man-at-arms

Food?

Postby Edynn » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:07 pm

Okay, so how much of my leftovers are you going to eat?

Or, is someone actually bringing food???

:D
Edynn
Man-at-arms

Postby Greylen » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:10 am

Sad, but I have no idea who has food this time round? Anyone remember? Maybe we can start with who had food LAST time... lol. (They they the second thing to go is the memory... I forget what the first is... ) ;) :oops: :-k ](*,) :tongue9:

:withstupid:
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:37 pm

I've got the food, fortunately or unfortunatley depending on your perspective its Pizza again.

I'm a glass is half full kind of guy so I think it's a good thing
Theylan
Ranger

Real Life Intrudes

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:28 pm

Gentlemen (and Sara):

Unfortunately, Real Life has intruded upon my favorite pastime. For a number of reasons, it is unlikely that I will join you tomorrow night; hopefully you can slog on without me.

As I was leaving work tonight, I found out that my father is suffering from some pretty serious medical issues. I am hoping to spend some time with him tonight, and will probably spend a considerable amount with him tomorrow, until we can determine what's going on and what else can be done.

On top of that, I had a message waiting for me from the Sunday School president asking me to re-vamp my lesson for Sunday and cram a second lesson into the same time so that we can start next week with the New Testament lessons.

Should I continue?

My sister-in-law's mother passed away and they are in town this weekend and my wife will be spending time with her brother while they're here, so I will have the kids with me for a good portion of the weekend. Because of the reasons stated above, our normal babysitters will be unavailable.

What, more?

A hearing that I had scheduled for Tuesday (the reason that I had written off this saturday earlier in the thread (see above)) that was stricken? Well, the judge's chambers called just before I left the office...and the judge wants it back on. Without everything else going on, I would have been able to prepare for it.... Now, LOL. Yeah, right.

So....

Hopefully you can recruit an NPC fighter for one session; I'm sure Ramney knows someone--I figure Azarr was badly wounded in the bar fight in which he took part. I will still try and make it--I could really use the time to unwind; my guess is that it's not going to happen, though.

Maybe January will be easier.

TTYL.
Boric Glanduum

Game Postponement

Postby TheDM » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:08 am

I am saying postponement with very high hopes that we can get 2 sessions in January. (unrealistic, but doesn't hurt to hope!)

The reason we are cancelling today's session is due to illness. Angela was up spewing all of Thursdsay night and Amanda started last night, Sara as well mostly from exhaustion. Alexa had done the same earlier in the week, so we are probably dealing with a stomach flu bug of some sort.. (front room looks like a hospital ward) Given that we don't like sharing such nastybugs with you all, probably better this way, especially considering the fact that 2 of you have new borns in the house.

:puke: Sorry to be so graphic... but this emoticon just fit the bill. Especially when I think of last night when Angela was sitting in my lap at my desk while I was working on getting things prepped for the game session and did exactly that all over me. So that's the Jentzsch household for the last few days... :shock:

So... moving on to more pleasant topics...How does Jan 6 look for everybody?

So... if you have any questions you can call me 849-8228 which is our home phone #.

PS Jaren... Sorry to hear that RL has got the better of you too. Hope everything works out.
TheDM
Ranger

Return to Session Calendar Planning