[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - March 2012

March 2012

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

March 2012

Postby Just Rob » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:52 pm

I know, who would think I actually have something on my schedule . . .

I cannot do:
March 16-17
March 23-24

I will be in San Diego for a family vacation
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Ghostwheel » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:01 am

why not vote?

all for March 9th?
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Postby Greylen » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:11 am

March 9th or 10th would be fine.

Actually ALL the other weekends are bad for me through the end of the month. lol

So I vote yes for the 9th (with a tacit nod for the 10th as well)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Zanther » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:16 am

I think the 9th will be ok.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Just Rob » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:15 am

Vote on March 10th. If that can't work, we'll have to deal with April as next chance.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:59 pm

As I indicated already, the 10th works, for now... and is the ONLY day now. :lol:

Vote quick, guys. Troy, again, let us know if you will be ready for a game that night. If so, you're up, otherwise, we'll just continue the Windsong tower adventure until you are. :)

Friday was fun and the movie on Saturday hilarious... especially with the previous nights' activities. Make sure you go see Unicorn City if you haven't already.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Ghostwheel » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:59 am

Go for the 10th.

let's get everyone in.
Ghostwheel

Postby Boric Glanduum » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:28 am

10th should work for me. I would only request that we break at 10:00 if at all possible, only because I'm worried about my sanity and health at 5:00 a.m. on the 11th when I'm getting up for Church. :D If that means we get started at 4:10 p.m., I'm fine with that too.**

The elf reports that he is good to go for the 10th as well. He's also good to DM if needed.

**Yeah, I know... "Boo hoo for the dwarf. Everyone cry for him. Wah wah."
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:01 pm

So the only question now is WHO and WHERE? lol :D

Troy?
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

been out of the loop

Postby TheDM » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Sorry guys, things have been really busy lately just with normal life.... but I've had to go through a stressful interview and demonstration of presentation/facilitation skills to potentially get another assignment/job at work so I haven't had the free time to get prepped as well as I'd like.

I am going to do what I can to be ready for the 10th, but my thought at this point is to have both ready to go if that works for Jared, and that way if it's not coming together this week for me, then it's still is a go for you guys to have some fun.

Thoughts?
TheDM
Ranger

Postby Ghostwheel » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:46 am

so, now question of place remains.

Everyone want to journey north??? table all set up.
Ghostwheel

Postby Greylen » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Troy, if it's a stress, then next month will be fine to continue our campaign. Don't worry about it.

Joel, if we're doing Jared's campaign, I'd rather do it at my house, since it's just more central. If we're doing Troy's, then by all means, let's meet up there. It's much easier with the added people to do it that way.

Just my .02. :D
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

probably better to skip this month for me

Postby TheDM » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:36 pm

It would be easier to deal with in April and in addition, Mike is out of the mainland right now so my co DM isn't available and for the next parts of the adventure I think he will be invaluable in assistance as there's probably going to be a LOT of combat.

Let's shoot for April instead then, okay guys?
TheDM
Ranger

Postby Ghostwheel » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:03 pm

so, Lorin's place at 4pm on Saturday?

who has food duty?
Ghostwheel

Postby Just Rob » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:56 pm

That would be me. Ideas/suggestions welcome.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Next

Return to Session Calendar Planning