[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - April Game Night

April Game Night

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

April Game Night

Postby Greylen » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Just noticed we didn't have a day for this yet... I know for most of us the first couple weeks were bad. How about the last two?

April 20th, 21st, 27th, 28th.

28th is not the greatest, but I could probably swing it. (MS walk in the morning/early afternoon). Otherwise, the other dates are good for now.

Post up! and Troy, post up if you want to do the next session. :) Though you are going to be insanely jealous of the new game table, once it's completed... *grin*
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby TheDM » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:07 am

27th could work.

28th would be my preference.

what say you all?
TheDM
Ranger

Postby Ghostwheel » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:27 am

either works for me at the moment.
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Postby Greylen » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:10 pm

Well, it has to be the 27th for me now. The 28th closed up. Sorry.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:07 pm

I think I could do the 27th. The 26th is my Anniversary, but whatever date we don't do we'll use for the occasion to celebrate.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:20 pm

The 27th is out for me, guys.

I've been working for weeks to change the date, but my son has a Scout function that night that requires the "volunteer" help of parents. As I say, I've been working for several weeks to try and convince them to either change the date or give me some other way to volunteer my time...all to no avail.

Add to that some family, work, Church, and personal projects...and my April is shot.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Just Rob » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:12 pm

Is there a "plan b," or are we out for this month?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:00 am

I think we can survive one person being gone for Troy's campaign... though it IS almost impossible to play such high level characters for someone. :lol:

We still have to hear from Scott and Jared. So post up guys.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:52 pm

27 th will work for me.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:58 am

I THINK that I may have bribed my way out of my prior obligations. Now I just need someone to post my bail.

That and find me more time in the next 2 weeks to do what I need to accomplish before April 30.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Just Rob » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Sent a text to Scott yesterday. Some guys only check their phones once a month, apparently!
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Rob:
I think you've volunteered yourself to track the Ranger this month. :D
Boric Glanduum

Postby Just Rob » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Umm, I think I've failed my Search check. Tried. No response. Will try e-mail next. Scott, if you are out there, let us know, bro!
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:41 pm

I used my mulligan and succeeded on my Spot and Listen checks. Scott says that he is in for Friday and that he's having password problems getting on to the board. Lorin, could you reset his password for him?

Other than that, it looks like we are GO for Friday. Who's turn is it for food? A little roast dragon steak, anyone?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby TheDM » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Roll Call for the 27th

Troy yes
Rob yes
Lorin yes
Jared yes
Scott yes
Jaren 95% yes (only a lawyer would put it that way)
Joel yes

Mike No (his mom's birthday party is then)

SO.... this session is projected to by combat intensive, so be aware that things might be SLoooooooower without Mike there to run DM Genie for me. So if there's a TPK, you can all blame Mike! :evil:

Once again, we will be at Joel's house. This time hopefully you all won't go terrorizing the neighbors... :roll:
TheDM
Ranger

Next

Return to Session Calendar Planning