[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - August 2012 - Debut of the game table!

August 2012 - Debut of the game table!

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

August 2012 - Debut of the game table!

Postby Just Rob » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Set watches . . . now!

August is a really open month for me at this time. No prior arrangements. Everybody ante in to the pot for our first real game at the game table?
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:07 am

Right now I can say that the 17th and 18th are OUT as are the 24th and 25th. The 4th is not looking good either.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Zanther » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Looks open for me in August. I'm sure it will fill but is ok at this point.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Theylan » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:50 pm

August is a mess right now I have the 3 and 4 th open and the end of the month maybe.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Wow, either super busy, or open. lol

Honestly, I've only begun to look that far into the future, so I'll hold off a couple of days before posting.

Thanks for all your thoughts.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Greylen » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Hey guys, I am doing a little better. But I think the first weekend in August is probably out.

I think we ought to try for a Friday. Anyone want Friday the 31st? Unless you're going out of town for the holiday weekend, of course.

Otherwise, the 10th or 17th would work for me.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:40 pm

So it looks like we are down to:

August 31 (Fri) or Sep 1 (Sat)

Can we get one of these days set so we don't get there and find they have all closed up? Or do we shoot for September?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:31 pm

That would work fine for me. If I'm not better by then, I'll be being committed to an institution. (only difference is I won't be able to hide my insanity anymore... ;) )

Friday would be better, though, if we can swing it.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Who's hiding anything???

:blob:
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Theylan » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm good for the 31st.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:25 pm

HELLO!!! ANYONE AWAKE???? Yes for 31st?

(Lorin has valid excuses. Jared has posted. What about everyone else?)
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:06 pm

OK, sad news.

No, no, I'm actually doing better. Not great yet, but the process seems to be uphill. :D

BUT, we may not have the table by the 31st. We got the design actually in Autocad, but it hasn't been started yet. I THINK it will only take two days once it's through the queue, but it's getting to that part that is the pain... lol. They're giving me a great deal on this and I'm not rocking the boat... much. :)

Either way, let's still plan on the day. I need a change. This is soooo annoying.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:04 pm

It looks like we are go for launch on Friday at 6. Heard from everyone now and we are good.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Return to Session Calendar Planning