[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - February 2013 Game Night

February 2013 Game Night

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

February 2013 Game Night

Postby Greylen » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:06 pm

OK guys, believe it or not, it's getting close to the end of January.

Any thoughts as to a Feb. game night?

Might be better early Feb., as we may be going out of town over the President's day weekend, and the 15th or 16th will be a date night with my wife.

So post up. I will try and have the adventure idea/scope/synopsis posted in the next week or so.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Greylen » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:34 pm

OK, just found out that Presidents day is actually earlier in the month than I thought. lol

I am actually available on the 22nd or 23rd. In fact, those would be the best days overall for me period.

That will also give us a little time to work up the backgrounds, etc. for each character... so get me your desired classes ASAP. Two different classes please, so we can make sure you're balanced.

You guys are going to like this story arc. ;)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:47 pm

I'm pretty sure that the 22nd will work for me maybe the 23rd also. Jaren tells me that either works for him.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:46 am

I'm out for the 22nd and 23th, sorry. Church conflict.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:37 pm

So...are we a "GO" for the 22nd?
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Return to Session Calendar Planning