[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - April 2013 Game Night

April 2013 Game Night

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

April 2013 Game Night

Postby Just Rob » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:04 pm

Let's start planning for our next frontal assault on the orc stronghold. Surely they are weakening by now! :D
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Re: April 2013 Game Night

Postby Greylen » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Riiiggghhtt... a frontal assault... great idea! =)) ~x(

I am free almost every weekend, except the first weekend.

12th/13th
19th/20th
27th/28th

Friday's seem to be good. With soccer season starting up again, that my be even more important, though we are USUALLY done by 4:00 PM on Saturdays. I would suggest, though, that everyone post soon? If you haven't already, subscribe your RSS readers to point to the new board. You won't be disappointed. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:23 pm

Also at the bottom of each forum is a Subscribe to Forum link. If you do this to the important forums, it will send you an email when something is posted there. Nice to have an immediate notification for those forums that are important to you. Since not everyone else uses RSS, I thought I would mention this as a good alternative for getting post notifications if you don't/can't check the board all that often.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:29 pm

It is looking like the 19th is out for me and the 27th is iffy.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Greylen » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Post up guys. I need to know if I have to schedule in some DM time this week or next.

Scott, does that mean Saturday's are OK? or the whole weekend?
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Right now, everything except for the first weekend looks good for me. That could change, however.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Zanther » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:43 am

20th is fine and the 26th is fine. just the 19th and 27th are bad. with the 19th right out.
Zanther

Postby Theylan » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:21 am

The 26th is fine not sure about other dates yet.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:16 pm

26th is my wedding anniversary. One day a year that I can't be off playing (I'd rather do it on my birthday than my anniversary).
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:44 am

OK, so the day is the 20th... from everyone's can and cannot posts. Jared, your the only iffy one at this point.

But let's stick with the 20th for the moment. I don't see any of the other day's working out at all.

Post up one more time for the 20th, K.

Thanks.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Zanther » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:29 pm

20th sounds good
Zanther

Postby Boric Glanduum » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:17 pm

I'm penciling in the 20th in MY calendar.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Zanther » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:31 pm

Hey everybody, just to let you know I am in North Carolina right now. A surprise trip. I should be back by Saturday but I will not know more until tomorrow. Been crazy 36 hrs. let you know when I know.
Zanther

Postby Theylan » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:41 pm

See you all tomorrow.
Theylan
Ranger

Return to Session Calendar Planning