[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - May Game Night

May Game Night

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

May Game Night

Postby Greylen » Thu May 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Hi everyone. Since it's now May, we probably ought to throw out days, in case there is one we can actually get together. I know it's all pretty fluid with you, right now, Scott. But might be a good break for you as well.

The days are:
Friday, Saturday
10th, 11th
17th, 18th
24th, 25th
31st, 1st of June

I can say right now that the 10th, 11th, 25th and 31st are out completely. The others might be doable. So post up. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Re: May Game Night

Postby Zanther » Fri May 03, 2013 1:52 pm

Well at this point the 17th or the 24th are the best bet, but things are up in the air for me so don't limit things to my possible days.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Greylen » Tue May 07, 2013 2:52 pm

OK, 18th just got taken out. Better post soon, guys.

Scott, no worries. We'll try and do one of those days, if possible. 17th may have a Zach game in Roy, so the 24th would be the best bet at this point.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Tue May 07, 2013 7:25 pm

24th is doable. And the 1st
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed May 08, 2013 11:17 am

As of right now, any of the dates are open. That may not last, but they're open.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Fri May 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Rob is the only one not posting for the 24th... very odd. I'll call him tomorrow.

Otherwise, plan for the 24th right now. I've blotted it out on the calendar, so too late to change your mind. :D %-( :!!
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Sat May 11, 2013 11:30 am

My schedule is not nearly as packed as you guys. If a proposed day will not work, then I'll say something. But otherwise, most every other day will work and I will be fine with it. The 24th looks fine to me. Let's rock and roll.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Thu May 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Great to hear! Friday, the 24th it is then. :D

See you all then.

Scott, you've got food, but if you can't make it, I'll switch with you for June. Let me know.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to Session Calendar Planning