[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - November Game Night

November Game Night

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

November Game Night

Postby Ghostwheel » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:49 am

Ny thoughts here or are we too far out? I am out for the 18th at this point.
Ghostwheel

Postby Zanther » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:14 pm

I'm going to have to agree, Nov is way out there at this point. I guess if you have fixed dates that are bad post them up.
Zanther

Postby Greylen » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:37 pm

Only days out for me, so far, is the Thanksgiving weekend. Taking the whole weekend off for fun with the family.

Should be open otherwise... depending on how October goes. 8)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Ghostwheel » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:26 pm

Ok, do we want to set the 4th as a tentative since later in the month gets messy?
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Postby Greylen » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:27 pm

If our baby comes late... it might be pushing it to come that early. But we should at least set a date and work towards it.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Zanther » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:35 am

As it is almost Oct it is time for me to fall off the earth for a few weeks. So if anyone needs me for anything.... good luck finding me. I will not be checking in very often so call me at home if you need me for anything, my wife will be able to relay a message to me. So I will check in about mid-Oct. Have fun.
Zanther

Postby Ghostwheel » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:33 am

Alright, first week of Oct gone by. Any reports of new family members yet?
Ghostwheel

Postby Greylen » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:49 pm

Not yet, but she's READY!! :lol:
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:01 pm

"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Fix a date

Postby Theylan » Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:19 pm

Okay, considering the timeline of our new arrival, which hasn't come yet, my wife has made a request that we schedule this for a Friday night. so with that in mind the 3rd would be out of the question the 10th pushing it, and the 17th the better of my choices. What say the rest of you?
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Ghostwheel » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:50 am

Posting for the embattled Troy. He will be incommunicato for a few days as I have duped him into the Supervisory role at Fidelity. He is studying for the General Supervisor test for the next few weeks. :lol:
Ghostwheel

Postby Greylen » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:54 pm

At this point the 17th works fine. :)

Congrats Troy... or is it consolations? ;)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:24 pm

Not sure where we stand on the date--I don't think there's been a final answer.

I, unfortunately, am up in the air.

I needed to wait until closer to November to see what the calendar would bring. Due to some unforseen and unavoidable career issues that shall remain nameless for the time being, my nights just got harder to schedule. I will get an answer ASAP as far as what nights look open.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:21 pm

OK. It's official...the 17th is a no-go for me. The 18th would probably work, but there's no way I can do it on the Friday.

'course....is anyone else checking the board?
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:13 pm

Well, [color=red] checking... :D

The 18th works for me as well, but we really need to nail this down. I don't want to have everyone agree and then say, Oops, scheduling conflict now... :twisted: :roll:

Any word on Jared's baby?
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Next

Return to Session Calendar Planning