[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - August 2013

August 2013

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

August 2013

Postby Boric Glanduum » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:42 pm

OK. August is fast approaching; we need to see what we can do game-night-wise.

August 3 is out.
August 9 and 10 are out.
August 24 is out.
Aug 16, 17, 30 and 31 are all possibilities...for now.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Re: August 2013

Postby Greylen » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:43 am

Well, to go along with Jaren's dates, here are a few of mine to fill in the holes. lol

August 2nd is out
August 16th and 17th best days for me.
August 23rd is doable
August 30th is out, 31st doable

But do post quick guys. If we can lock it down early, it makes it so much easier to plan.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:02 pm

16th or 23rd are good for me. The other dates either I could do and you guys can't or I can't and you maybe can, so we should just settle on what is still open and try to make that work. Who's next?
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Theylan » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:16 pm

The 16th looks to be the best day for me out of what is left.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:17 am

I like the 16th. But the 23rd is good also at this point.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Greylen » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:40 pm

Sounds like we have a winner. Write in PEN for...

August 16th!! (tada)

Sounds like fun... :) I'll post up some content over the next couple days for online play, just to move things along.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Zanther » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:09 pm

glad we picked the 16th and not the 17th, as the 17th just became locked in stone that could not be broken. :o

did you guys meet for lunch?
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Just Rob » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Only Jaren and I were able to make lunch. We'll have to set up another time soon to see if we can get everyone together. I called Jaren's lunch his early birthday present from the guys, so we were covered whether you were able to make it or not :ymparty:
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Return to Session Calendar Planning