[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - November 2013 game night

November 2013 game night

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

November 2013 game night

Postby Just Rob » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Which shall it be: Friday the 4th, the 11th, or the 18th? Check you calendars and let's get this pinned down asap.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Re: November 2013 game night

Postby Boric Glanduum » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:19 pm

I think any of those days works for me at this point. In a week? Who knows?
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Ha, I was checking my calendar and the dates were messing me up. It's the 1st, 8th and 15th for November. Rob yer stuck in October. =))

For me, the 8th or the 15th, Fridays, would work best. Saturdays become OK again for me as well, as my last game will be on the 2nd.

But as has been said, in a week, things could change, so post up your thoughts.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Zanther » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:05 am

8th and 15th still open to me. as long as I am not in a jury.(jury duty those weeks) Question for our lawyer friend. Is "I have a DnD game on Friday and have to be there or the party will all die. A good enough reason to be excused? I was under the impressions that the prevention of death was a good reason.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Just Rob » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:36 pm

From lunch today at Chow's, we came to a consensus to pick Nov. 8 (Friday) tentatively, allowing for Scott possibly not being available due to Jury duty. Unless something comes up, though, we are planning for the 8th.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Barbeque night

Postby Just Rob » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:03 am

Rob, that sounds like some mighty fine dinning there. Careful or you'll ruin us to anyone else bringing dinner on game night. :D :lol: ^:)^

For the meats, I'd go for a sliced brisket and Chicken. Ribs are one of my favorites, but can't see being able to play and eat ribs at the same time.

As for a side, the fried Ocra sounds wonderful, as does the beans and rice and coleslaw.

Honestly, though, all of it sounds good, minus the mac and cheese for some unknown reason. :) So, I'd be happy with any of those choices.

Thanks buddy.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:45 am

Sliced brisket + rice/beans sounds like a good combo for me. So long as they're dairy-free beans/rice... NO ONE wants me to have dairy on game day. Trust me.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Just Rob » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:49 pm

I verified that the beans and rice are dairy free and you can possibly try the fried okra too (he didn't think there was any dairy in the breading that they cook it in). Otherwise, I got the order in and we are going to be knee deep in great barbeque that I'm planning on picking up at 5 to give me plenty of time to get to Lorin's house with rush hour traffic by 6, so plan on getting there as close to 6 as you can so everything will be warm and ready to eat. See you all there!
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Return to Session Calendar Planning