[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - December 2013

December 2013

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

December 2013

Postby Theylan » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:47 am

Any thoughts here. 13th, 14th or 20th 21st. I know its a tough month. 27th 28th.
Theylan
Ranger

Re: December 2013

Postby Just Rob » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:13 pm

13th or 14th work best for me. I could also work with the 27th or 28th. :reindeer:
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:02 pm

I might be able to squeak through for the 13th, but other than that, it would be the 27th, 28th. I can definitely do either of those days.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Let's give the 27th a shot.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:53 am

I agree, though we may still want to get together on the 13th. The second Hobbit is coming out that day, I believe. :D A trip to the movies is in order.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:24 pm

I'm in for the 27th. Now we just need to send out hit squads to get Jaren and Scott to buy in to confirm the date before it is actually here. Any bright ideas to get their input? *-:)
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:09 am

I think the 27th is good I know the 28th is right out.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Boric Glanduum » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:31 am

Been busy.
27th should be OK.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:20 am

Awesome for the 27th!

So is anyone also interested in New Year's at our place? I'll send out an email as well, but just checking to see what interest there is this year. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Guys, I have some bad news. I'm starting another round of ECT's and I have one scheduled on game day. What this means (other than a headache) is that I'm not allowed to drive that day because of the wearing-off of the anesthesia. Joylynn has told me she can drop me off at Lorin's for the game (I don't know how sharp I'm going to be playing after being literally out-of-commission that day!), but being as our end-time is variable, she won't be available to come and pick me up. So I'm wondering if any of my brothers-in-arms would be incredibly thoughtful and compassionate to be willing to drop me off at home after we are done playing on Friday night? I know that is a lot to ask and it is very out of your way since I don't live on the way home for any of you, but if you would be willing to sacrifice for me to be able to make it to game night, I promise to keep you up at full hit points all night until I stop breathing or this adventure is over - whichever comes first!!!

Could I beseech any of you to volunteer for this act of service that I hopefully will be able to repay at some point? ^:)^

Thanks,
Rob
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:40 am

Rob, I'm sorry to hear you have to do another round, but I'm sure I speak for us all when I say that we can make sure you get home after game night. If no one else can swing that way, I'll drop you off myself. :) So no worries.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:46 pm

I got you Rob. It's on my way home. Let me add the legal disclosure now though. I believe it goes without saying that if you ride with me your are taking your life into your own hands. However, I promise to keep it below a 100, road conditions are horrible you know. :lol: :wink:
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:43 pm

It's good to know that there IS something that slows down the elf. :D

On a related note, I'm assuming that I have the food for Friday? Someone verify that for me, please. My head's in a weird place right now.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Just Rob » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Yep, Jaren, According to the schedule, you have food on Friday. Need any assistance with that food assignment?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Return to Session Calendar Planning