[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - January Game Night

January Game Night

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

January Game Night

Postby Edynn » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:46 pm

Okay... let's start the bidding for January....

First on the list:

January 6th... that's good for the Jentzsch's!

January 13th... Also good for us.

January 20th... nothing happening so far there.

January 27th... BOOKED SOLID... don't bother to even suggest it! :)

And the first responder is:
Edynn
Man-at-arms

Postby Greylen » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:37 pm

Just a quick bump for this thread... Troy mentioned he'd talked with a few of us about the 13th.

Works for me, but it would be good to do another role call. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

The 13th is the date!

Postby TheDM » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:31 am

Jared is out on the 6th for a business trip. So the 13th is the best option to date.

sound off!
TheDM
Ranger

Postby Theylan » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:30 pm

I checked the Calendar and the 13th is the only date for me. If I break a few ankles knees, elbows etc. I might be able to do the 20th. But I would rather not have to.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Ghostwheel » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:47 am

13th works for me. I'll bring the black cat.
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Postby Zanther » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:47 pm

I'll check and see if the 13th is good.
Zanther

Postby Boric Glanduum » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:52 pm

13th should be good for me...I'll bring the broken mirrors.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Zanther » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:02 am

It’s “go for launchâ€
Zanther

Return to Session Calendar Planning