[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - June 2014

June 2014

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

June 2014

Postby Greylen » Sun May 25, 2014 8:03 pm

OK guys, did we decide on the 13th of June for next month? It was either the 6th or the 13th, but I was putting it on the calendar and couldn't remember. :)

Remind me, if you remember.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Re: June 2014

Postby Just Rob » Sun May 25, 2014 9:50 pm

I've marked the 13th for our next game night. The 6th will be a bit more difficult as it is right around Sarah's graduation from high school. I can definitely make the 13th though. Another question is "will the dm be ready by then?"
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Theylan » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Okay guys I hate to throw a monkey wrench into things, but.......
my parents are moving up here to slc and my brother who had committed to fly down on the 13 to help was told by his wife that he can't do that because.... don't get me started, I love my sister in law. So, it now means that I am flying down on the 13th and packing and moving my parents up on the 14th and 15th. Given that I'm trying to hold open the 20th so we can have game night then.

Please forgive me and let's shoot for the 20th, I hope.

thanks.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:14 pm

I'm good for the 20th.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:21 am

Well, we'll have to shoot for it and hope we hit the mark. I'll verify if that date works tomorrow and post if there is a problem.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:52 pm

Are we all confirmed?
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Yes. My son is having a movie party that night, but it shouldn't interfere. :lol:
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to Session Calendar Planning