[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - August 2014

August 2014

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

August 2014

Postby Greylen » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:58 am

August is almost here, if you can believe it! I simply am astounded how fast this summer has flown.

So, post up for your favorite days in August. It's going to be tricky this time with School starting and last minute vacations, so post soon, K. :)

My available days:

Fridays: 8th, 15th, 22st (15th MAY be out, if we take a last minute family vacation)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Re: August 2014

Postby Zanther » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:26 pm

8th is out for me. 22nd is a maybe at best, family vacation that week maybe. not sure on 15th or 29th.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Just Rob » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:27 pm

22nd or 29th are best for me for Fridays. Saturdays are more flexible and could be made to happen just about any day in August.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:30 pm

Clock is ticking in August now. Is August going to happen, or is it going to blank out? :-?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:17 pm

22nd and 29nd are probably going to be the only days. Saturdays are a MAYBE at best.
8th is out and the 15th is questionable.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Just Rob » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:43 pm

This Friday (the 15th) is going to be best for me. That doesn't mean ONLY day, but it is best for my schedule. If we do the 22nd, I will be somewhat spacey from having an ECT in the morning, but I can still make an evening play date if that is all we can plan for as a group of guys who want to play together. :| If it is the 29th, I could probably make that happen too - it just depends on if we make it happen for that date or not. We are nearly half-way through August now, so I'd say if we are going to be able to make it happen this month, we'd better agree on getting a date soon or August is out and September is what we need to start working on.

Seriously, can August work, or are we just too busy with family and other stuff? :-\ :-?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Actually, this Friday is the best for me as well. I can do the 22nd, but that's it. The 29th is taken, as are all the Saturdays.

So post up quick guys. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Zanther » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:20 am

Hate to be wet blanket. but this Friday is not looking so good right now. This month is turning into a busy month. If you guys can get together Friday, do it. I can't be sure what my schedule will be this month everything is kind of up in the air. September should be normalized again, I hope, but for August not so much.
Zanther

Postby Theylan » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Sorry guys I've been thrown into the fire. Somebody had the bright idea to put me in the bishopric and the new bishop had to go up to girls camp all week. so my phone has been off the hook. I know you all have experienced this before but it's new to me. So I'm just trying to get into the new norm. the 29th is the best Friday I might be able to do the 22nd. I'd prefer no Saturday's since I've got early meetings. Sorry I wasn't on here earlier but the last two weeks have been nuts.

Thanks Rob for the text otherwise I'd have missed this all together.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:46 pm

What do you think about if we try to see if we can get the 15th for a lunch at Charlie Chow's just to hang out and catch up on what's happening in our lives? Jared, sounds like you have some busy times ahead and anything we can do to help you out, I'm all for it. How does Friday sound for lunch?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:28 pm

I can do lunch Friday. Charlie Chow is always high on the list of things to do. :D

Bishopric! That's just funny! (for me :lol: ) Well it will be a great experience for you. and I can't wait to be regaled with the stories and all the new experiences. Come Friday and give us a story!
Zanther

Postby Greylen » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:25 pm

I can do lunch Friday. But Scott, you simply cannot miss another month... Zanther is crying because he hasn't been let out to plllaayyy! :(( :ymdevil:

So shall we all TRY for the 22nd? Never hurts to try...:)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Zanther » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:23 am

Well don't put off Playing for me! If you guys can get together Friday then do it.

This month for me is just unpredictable.
Zanther

Postby Boric Glanduum » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:53 am

Just got back in the office after a week. It looks like I have an unavoidable hearing on the 15th at noon. If we do lunch, it'd have to be later. Or do it without me.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Zanther » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:07 pm

How late? It's not like I will starve to death anytime soon. :lol:

just ask for a continuance, isn't that what lawyers do when they what to go to lunch. ;)
Zanther

Next

Return to Session Calendar Planning