[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - August 2014

August 2014

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

Re: August 2014

Postby Boric Glanduum » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:26 pm

The EARLIEST I could guarantee would be 12:45 or 1:00.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:46 pm

I could do later as well. I'll just go to my appointment downtown FIRST. :lol:
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Zanther » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:18 pm

1:00 PM is fine by me. By that time the regular lunch crowd will start to wind down and clear out. good for us.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Just Rob » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:24 pm

I'm planning on being there at 1 and going forward from there. How does that sound to everyone?

Also, I'm bringing a book that I bet each of you will want to read. It's called "Of Dice and Men: The Story of Dungeons and Dragons and the People Who Play It" and it's about the founding of D&D by Gary Gygax and his buddies and goes on from there to present day for players of D&D and soon launching of version 5.0 by WOTC. It's a great history of those who enjoy RPG and will really bring back memories of Junior High and High School days of playing AD&D and all the cool stuff that was released in those early days. I figure each of you can read the book one at a time and bring it back for someone else to read when you are done with it. I'll bring it to lunch and whoever wants to read it the most at first can borrow it first and we can go from there. How's that for an incentive to come to lunch?

So, planning on meeting at Charlie Chow's at 1 pm tomorrow (Friday). Whoever can make it then, we'll see you then.

Rob :-bd
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:42 am

I'll be there at 1pm.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Just Rob » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:26 pm

So, we need to know if we will have a DM on August 22nd. If we do, we can go from there. Anyone hear anything from Jared yet? Jared - you out of a wi-fi free area yet? Do we need to text you to initiate contact? :-?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:38 pm

I got a text back from Jared about playing Friday night. He says that he was able to rearrange things and will be able to play with us on Friday and asked me to post this for him since I have access to a computer that he doesn't have right now. So, we are a go.

As for food, it looks like Jaren is the responsible one for August. Jaren, if you can't do a food night, let us know and we'll make other arrangements. O.K.?

Rob
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:00 am

I had reserved the day, still, just in case. I'm glad it's turning out. Hope to see you all here.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Session Calendar Planning