[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - December 2014 Game Night

December 2014 Game Night

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

December 2014 Game Night

Postby Greylen » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:02 pm

Hey Guys, did everyone get a chance to check their schedules and decide if a mid-week game night was good for after Christmas?

Post up.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Re: December 2014 Game Night

Postby Just Rob » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:54 pm

I'm good for Friday, Dec. 26th, or Monday Dec. 29 or Tuesday Dec. 30.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:58 pm

What is preventing us from posting up about this? Time is almost up.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:17 am

Probably should send out as an email at this point... :roll: :lol:

The 26th might actually be doable. Other than that, Tuesday the 30th would be the only other time for me.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:15 pm

Sorry,

Guys we decided last night to make a trip to CA. My dad's health has been on the decline and we felt like this would be a could time to go there. I'm sorry to put a monkey wrench into things i was really hoping to make a go of it on the 26th. Perhaps we can try on the 7th. or feel free to go without me on the 26th.

Jared
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:01 pm

Sorry, guys. Real life has been consuming me this month. Any of the proposed days would have worked. What's the consensus now? Go without the elf? One-shot adventure? I'm not even sure where we are right now....
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:51 pm

At this point, I have some deadlines that would do well to have some extra time on them... AND due to said deadlines, I haven't even looked at the adventure since our last game night.

However, it WAS pretty setup and would only require some tweaking in order to be ready. The point ya'll left off was just after the vision/time-travel part in the old ruins with the ghost and the Vampire Fire-Giant.

I am willing to host a game night, but would suggest that we wait a week at this point and have it on Friday, January 2nd. If Jared is home, great, if not, you can use his character a cannon fodder... er, um, I mean a meat shield... no, actually, I mean a trusted, boon companion in the ensuing fight(s)... :D

So let's get consensus. Everyone post if that works.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:38 pm

I think I could do January 2nd.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:19 am

I think the second would work for me, too.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Zanther » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:45 am

The 2nd looks do able for me at this point.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Just Rob » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Since we haven't arranged for food assignments for 2015 yet, I'm volunteering to bring food for Jan. 2nd. I'm thinking of a "Big John's Combo" Grove's sandwich for each of us who can eat Grove's. I'll order and pick up the sandwiches on Friday and bring them - you bring your own chips, drinks (other than Shasta), candy or anything else that sounds good to go along with that. For Jaren, I'll let him bring his own meal unless there is something which I can volunteer to bring upon proper notification beforehand. I'm planning on sandwiches for Lorin, Scott and Rob for Friday. If Jared lets us know if he can make it before I place the order, I'll get one for him too, but time is running out to be able to make the play before the game. If anyone contacts Jared before Friday to let him know and weigh in on coming to the game, let me know and I'll make plans to include him. Otherwise, the meat shield :ar! will just have to be part of the play action next time we get together.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:02 am

Thanks for taking care of us, Rob. Hopefully Jared can make it. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to Session Calendar Planning