[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - March 2015 Game Night

March 2015 Game Night

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

March 2015 Game Night

Postby Greylen » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:26 pm

So, we've chatted by email, but I thought I'd just give us a more permanent place to summarize... :)

So far Rob and I are OK for the 20th or 27th. Scott is better with the 27th. Jaren and Jared have probably already talked, so give us your thoughts guys.

PS Jaren, I was so harried trying to get the game-table up on Friday, I missed the name of the book your anthology will by published. Can you post that as well. I created a new topic under the FUN area... ;) Thanks!
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Re: March 2015 Game Night

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:36 pm

The board told me I didn't have permission to read/post in the Writers' Room. :(( :(( :((

So, for now, the Amazon link. If you want to order through me, I can get a bit of a discount. Let me know.

There's also a Kindle version available at Amazon. If you get that instead, let me know. I'd be happy to autograph that copy with a Sharpie as well.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Theylan » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:14 pm

i think the 27th will work i still need to check with the boss. what i dont know is what class of character i will be playing. my thoughts are a beguiler, bard, or knight. I've committed to playing a single character class. no multi-classing allowed. \:D/. I've checked the odds in Vegas and they have it 20 to 1 that I can't do it. :-o but I never liked odds [-( =; any suggestions in helping me find a class I can stick with? It just occurred to me that I have never played a character, that has survived more than two nights, that was not multi-classed. Even going back to Troy's original campaign.

you just can't min/max a character properly in a single class.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:26 pm

Thanks Jaren. If you can pick one up for a discount, sign me up... and speaking of signing... have to build the collection early, ya know. :D and you should have access to the forum now.:lol:

Jared, you always like sneaky characters. I think the Beguiler is perfect for you, as a single class character. I don't think any of the others would be flexible enough to give you a chance at remaining true to one classs. O:-)

MY big question is... what level are we starting at? The answer will decide my character class, I think.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Greylen » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:24 pm

So are we good to go? It's the same evening as Prom night for Kaitlynn, so I need to know soon. It won't interfere too much if we plan around Game Night...

And Jaren, if so, post up the basics. Level, starting gold, etc. so we can hit the ground running, K. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:10 pm

As of now, I have been unable to pull together all of the pieces necessary for the special session that I had hoped. I think we need to move forward with Scotty (if he's willing), and if my pieces fall into place, we can plan for either a swap-out or for a different month.

Thoughts? (I'm frustrated about the failed idea, by the way. Very frustrated. So, I'm going to keep working on it. Just in case.)
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:09 am

Here's a thought. Maybe you can work with Scott to have your adventure be an add-on to the one he DM's. That way we won't have to roll up new characters and you can still do your great idea when you get a little more time. :D
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Zanther » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:32 pm

I am working on having something by the 27th. Get your characters ready and let me know what class or classes you are going to be. The Level is 3rd. Plan on spending time outside in the sun. Sand in shoes is possible.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Greylen » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:03 pm

I created a new forum under Players Realm for posting of character classes and background stories, if you get that far. :) Will be hard to play 3rd again. :-? :lol:
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Zanther » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:01 pm

I know it's a hardship to play a low level character. But think of it as a chance to create a new character and let him or her grow naturally into your next high level character. Nice thing is, it will not take very long to get them rolled up. :-D
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Return to Session Calendar Planning