[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - Holy Month's End, Batman!!

Holy Month's End, Batman!!

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

Holy Month's End, Batman!!

Postby Greylen » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:39 pm

Hey guys, can you believe it's the LAST week of June? I can't. The month just absolutely flew away from me.

So what is everyone's July looking like? Rob, how's the leg doing? (should call you, :lol: )

Barring a game night, how does a lunch at chow's look? Wow, it's just too weird for words...
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Re: Holy Month's End, Batman!!

Postby Greylen » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:19 am

Ok, it's now July... :-? :lol: Same question stands. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:57 pm

Foot is coming along. Got the cast off last week and got a boot to help stabilize the bones in my foot. I start physical therapy next week and get to start putting some weight on it (that is July 7th for all you reading this late). Sometime in the week of July 6th to July 10th might be a good time to meet at Charlie Chow's and have some lunch together. Depends on if the group can manage to meet together on some day next week even if we can't get together for a game night again before the end of the month of July or not, but somewhere in that time period would work for me. Let's see what we can arrange and see if we can meet at Chow's and have a fun lunch together! :ymhug: \:D/
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Theylan » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:56 pm

Chow's sounds great next week I think I can swing a lunch any day but Monday and Wednesday. sorry about June but I was literally gone (family vacation) for three weeks and then had Youth conference responsibilities until the last minute it was taken from me. But these two things blew up my weekends. Let's talk July. Friday the 10th is a possibility but the 17th looks like it would be best.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:47 pm

Chow's sounds great--Monday won't work for sure; I'll have to check the calendar on Monday for the other dates.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:01 pm

It is amazing to me how fast summers go by... another half month is gone. I hope some of you got to meet at Chows. Let's see if we can set up another day for those who missed it. :)

This week is problematic. But I could do Friday for Lunch. Next week would be fine on Tuesday.

However, if everyone is able, I can swing Friday the 17th for game night as well... just a thought.

I will send out an email as well. But let's get either a time set, or just defer to August. Another great month. :roll:
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:46 pm

With Scott being unavailable this week, and I have a busy schedule next week that would preclude a day for Chow's or game night, how about we do a Chow's on Friday this week (July 17) and then schedule a game night when Scott and everyone can check their calendars and see if there is a night that works for all of us to get together after the following 2 weeks? What say you? Chow's on Friday? :-?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:25 am

I think I could do Chow's on Friday. 11:30?
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:27 am

Well, a program that Jacob is involved in at Murray Park, was SUPPOSED to be at 10:00 AM on Friday. But we just found out today it's at Noon. So I'm sorry, I'm going to be a no-show. :( ~x( So ya'll have fun and I'll be at the next one hopefully. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:41 pm

Any life out there? We too busy to be able to get together before the summer ends?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:27 pm

Man, I don't know what it is about THIS summer, but it is flying so quickly. I can possibly get together towards the end of the month. Specifically the 28th. We can even celebrate your birthday, Rob. :)

Otherwise, between soccer tournaments and family coming into town, I'm tapped out. :( :((
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:53 pm

I think the 28th can work. ill double check
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:19 pm

I think that the 28th looks clear to me.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:22 pm

This has been one of the most busy summers I can remember. I have gone whole weeks without a free night. Even work has kept me busy and working odd hours.

It appears that we are shooting for the 28th of this month, a Friday. I am willing. Let's set the date if we can, heaven knows something will rise to fill the void if we don't.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Just Rob » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Jaren says he thinks the 28th should work too. Looks like we should set the date on our calendars and see if we can keep it free until then and see if it will work out. Cheers!
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Next

Return to Session Calendar Planning