[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - October Game Night

October Game Night

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

October Game Night

Postby Greylen » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Place-holder for October. Remember to post if you CAN'T make the 9th... :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Re: October Game Night

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:49 am

So...Are we on for tonight?
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Zanther » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:32 am

I think so.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Just Rob » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:06 pm

I can still come.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:41 pm

We're good to go. Any thoughts on food?
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:14 pm

I recently tried a new bbq place by Lorin's house that was really good. It's called Wallaby's Smokehouse and it is in the pit off of 90th South and 9th East or close to it and is a smokehouse based on Australasian cooking. If you guys want to look over the menu they have and email me what you would like, I'll volunteer to pick up the food and bring it since it is pretty much on my way. And Jaren, they say they have a 95% gluten free menu, so you may be able to find something on the menu that will work for you. Everyone contact me ASAP and I'll get the food going and ready for game time.

Menu: http://wallabyssmokehouse.com/menu
Email: rob@bennett-world.com
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:23 pm

Rob, how about the family feast, with maybe one or two extra meat orders for us all to share? If not, I'll just do the three meat platter with Hand-pulled port, Lemon Pepper Chicken and Beef Brisket. :)

Thanks Buddy.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:29 pm

I'll call them and see if all the other "no-no" ingredients are covered.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Just Rob » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:17 pm

I got all the orders in and I'll be picking them up about 5:30 tonight, so try to not be too late and let your food get cold, ok?!? :lol:
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Return to Session Calendar Planning