[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - End 2015

End 2015

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

End 2015

Postby Just Rob » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:15 pm

So, is there any chance we can get together before the end of 2015 is upon us? There are a few weeks left in November and some time in December, but I know there are a lot of family and ward times that will make getting a game night for us pretty difficult . . . so I wanted to see before the end of the year is upon us if there is any chance on your schedules to get a guys' night planned before 2015 runs out and we are left starting a new year. What say you all? [-o<
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Re: End 2015

Postby Greylen » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:57 am

Rob, I was just thinking about this as well. I was just called to the district level for Cub Scouting and have been busy with working up training courses and of course the lovely College of Cub Scouting yesterday. But I am free now for a couple weeks, until Thanksgiving.

I guess looking at the calendar that only translates into "I can do this weekend." But if anyone can swing it, Friday the 20th, or Saturday the 21st will work for me. After that, I have a feeling it's going to be the last weekend of December to get together. In fact, we really should PLAN on that week whether we get together this month at all. One of my clients is going live with the final part of a merger January 1st, 2016 and that will take at least the first two weekends of the new year for me.

So post up, ya'll. Let us know what is going on.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Zanther » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:26 pm

The 20th is out for me for sure. and after the 11th of Dec, minus Christmas etc. Now I will have some time off around Christmas and New Year, mid week and everything. So if that helps.

P.S. Wife and I are in-charge of the Ward Christmas Party this year...Ya! #-o
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Greylen » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:29 pm

Well, if Scott can't do it, the game is stymied regardless... :(( :-B

Here's a thought. What about Saturday, December 26th? Just a thought (I'm not sure I could do it, yet) but just throwing it out there. I know we won't have plans, just relaxing.

Otherwise, it'd have to be Tuesday, the 29th. I'll be too busy after that.

Post up.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Zanther » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:29 pm

The 26th might be a stretch for me, not sure what the wife will say to that, plus I may have a Christmas party that night, can't remember. the 29th should be fine, say start at noon. :D
Zanther

Postby Theylan » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:56 am

I'd be open to taking a day off in the post christmas- pre new year's time frame to get together and play or an evening if nobody can do it. Everything leading up to Christmas is booked for me and the fam.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:11 pm

I'm up for trying for the Christmas break.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Noon would be good on the 29th. :D So that gets my vote.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:10 pm

My daughter Jessica has a piano lesson on the 29th at 4 p.m. as of right now, but that may change when the post-Christmas season is being determined. Let's plan on the 29th at noon as of now and see if we can make that happen.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:12 pm

My daughter's piano lesson has been cancelled, so I am good to go for the 29th. Not everyone else has posted up whether they can make it then or not, so I'm wondering if we are good to go on that date or not. Could you post up if you haven't already? Thanks!
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:15 pm

Let me check my calendar and see. Boss is out of town after Christmas, so...I may be the only one on deck.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Theylan » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:03 pm

All right guys, I'm planning on taking a half a day next Tuesday the 29th. 12:00 on til whenever to play. Looking forward to it.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:57 am

I'm good that day. I'll have the room open at Noon for anyone that can make it. If we don't get everyone we can start a game of Axis and Allies or Lord of the Rings Risk until everyone gets here. :D :-bd
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:08 pm

Boss is out next week; while I'm holding down the fort, I think I can sneak away that day. I'll see y'all there.

Scotty: do you want to e-mail me any specific mini requests?
Boric Glanduum

Postby Zanther » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:58 pm

Well it looks like a go.

Should be good on mini as of now.
Zanther

Next

Return to Session Calendar Planning