[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - Sept 2016

Sept 2016

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

Sept 2016

Postby Theylan » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:26 am

What is the plan for September?
Theylan
Ranger

Re: Sept 2016

Postby Just Rob » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:50 pm

I can't do the 9th, but the other Fridays look fairly open to me. Depends on how everyone else's calendars looks. Now is a good time to lock on to a day, verdad? :D
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:31 pm

16th, 23rd and 30th all look good for now...

Post up soon guys. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:19 pm

30th is completely out.

16th and 23rd are good, in that order.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Zanther » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:49 pm

16th, 23rd and 30th are looking ok at this point.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Just Rob » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:06 pm

I'd say we should go with the 16th at this point if that is o.k. with everyone. I'm having my bariatric surgery on the 19th, so that will mean about 2 weeks of recovery and not eating hardly anything for that time period, so getting together with the guys would work best for me if we do it before the 19th. Will that work out with everyone?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:25 pm

I'm still good for the 16th.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:29 pm

Good plan, as the 23rd is now out....
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:55 pm

OK, 16th it is... everyone agree who hasn't posted already? :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:19 pm

Wow. That's what I get for not checking for a week and not posting my dates. Believe it or not father's and sons is the 16th. If the 30th is out I would say go ahead without me.

Sorry guys.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:52 pm

We need to find a system that we all can use and that will keep us in touch with each other reliably no matter whether we take the time to check the board or not. Any ideas for getting all 5 of us able to respond and keep in touch better than we have been doing?

I may be able to do the 30th, but I believe Jaren posted that that date was completely out for him, so I don't know if September is going to happen at all for us. In spite of that, I'll post up in about a week and verify how things are going and if I can make that date or any other date that may be proposed.

:)] :)] :)] :-c :-c :-c
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:28 am

unfortunately, the 30th is out for me. Wife reserved me last week. lol

So everyone that can, come play and we'll continue with Mystra's Crown until we can get you all together for the main course. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to Session Calendar Planning