[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - Oct 2016

Oct 2016

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

Oct 2016

Postby Theylan » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:56 pm

Okay,

Possible dates for me are the 28th and the 28th.

Not a typo.

Maybe the 14th but I don't think so. Stacy put something on the calendar that I'm not sure I need to go to but it looks pretty ominous.
Theylan
Ranger

Re: Oct 2016

Postby Greylen » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:13 pm

Things are so crazy with Kaitlynn leaving in 3 weeks that I don't think I can before the 28th anyway. BUT I'll have to check as that date seems familiar. :)

But if that's the date, let's plan on it for now. Everyone post soon.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Right now, the 28th looks o.k. to me. :ympray:
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:09 pm

The 14th is an out for me. Absolute no-go. I will check on the 28th and report back.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Zanther » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:08 pm

28th is possible, let me check and confirm. been in mountains all week not sure what is going on yet
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:22 pm

Looks like Trunk-or-Treat is Saturday, so Friday the 28th should be OK.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:01 pm

Awesome. We've heard from everyone, so I'll plan on having things ready on the 28th. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to Session Calendar Planning