[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - January 2017!

January 2017!

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

January 2017!

Postby Greylen » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:56 pm

Yikes, 2017 is here! Trump will be sworn into office in a few days, and I'm thinking we're going to need a break soon after. b-( :-t %-(

So, Fridays I can meet: 13th, 20th and 27th. I could meet on the Saturday's as well, 14, 21st and 28th this month, just because soccer season is taking a break while all the high school teams have their winter camps. \:D/

So post up soon. I THINK we all said the 6th was out, but if we're to meet the 13th, we'll have to know soon. B-)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Re: January 2017!

Postby Just Rob » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:55 pm

I am available on any of those days. :-h
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Re: January 2017!

Postby Just Rob » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:06 pm

Guys! We need to get our act together! We need to at least say when we can or when we can't get together so we can plan our schedules around it! How about a little love here soon, fellow warriors!?!?

And if we manage to get a date established before the end of the month, I will take care of dinner arrangements. I've discovered a really great BBQ joint that is just across the freeway from South Towne Mall. If you will check out the web site and let me know what looks good to you, I will pick it up on game night so we can all have what we want - I've found that just about everything on the menu is great! I'll also bring some homemade bbq sauce that is kickbutt awesome to go on the food and we will have another fantastic fun night. So, what do you all say? Is this enough of an incentive for you to scan your calendars and see if we can make a date work?

Here is the site: Check it out when you get a chance.
:-c
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Return to Session Calendar Planning