[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - March 2017

March 2017

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

March 2017

Postby Theylan » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:41 am

I know everyone was sketchy on March but I thought I would throw it out there.

Right now the 31st looks like all I could do.
Theylan
Ranger

Re: March 2017

Postby Greylen » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:17 pm

I think I can swing the 31st as well. But that would be the only day. :-??
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:58 pm

I think I can do the 31st too - as long as we can solidify the date asap before something else comes up.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:05 pm

I think the 31st is OK. There's some question of something already scheduled, but no one in the family can remember what that might be.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Just Rob » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:21 pm

Did Scott find out about this?
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Guys, should we still use this board, or should we find another source of primary communications between us? It seems that we occasionally post updates, questions, life status and other things here from time to time, but only "some of the time" will each of us either get a notice email or remember to just check and look for new posts every once in a while. A lot of the time, one or more of us stays unaware of what we are trying to communicate with each other. Is this the best that we can do? I personally have found that it is not excessively difficult to check one web page I've bookmarked once a week to see if there is anything I need to be aware of on it, but it seems that that is not the case for everyone. I know everyone is busy and has lots of things to do, but is staying up on our "brotherhood" too much to ask for to see if any of us has anything new to say once a week or so?

I'm not trying to be grumpy or angry - I'm just expressing some thoughts that have been running through my mind (such as it is!) for a while now. Would any of you who can read this and think about what I have said see if you can give me a reply to either change my grumpyness in regards to communication between us or give me something else to think about? I would really appreciate it. You all know how much I get out of my association with you all and how it benefits my status with my mental illness - I would sure be grateful to get some idea of how we can keep the group together and information flowing regularly as possible and anything you can contribute would be great!

Thanks, brothers!
Rob
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:52 am

Definitely still use. No idea what we would use differently that would be effective.
I know that I'm extremely busy during the day, and often on my computer doing work. When I get home, I just put everything in my brain away and often don't really want to touch the computer again that day. I'm guessing I'm not alone in that.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:21 pm

I do still like the board, even though it's not as used as it was... :lol: When we all get busy, it's harder to find time/energy to post more than the minimum. I hope that will change, but for now, it's still effective enough to use. The only thing I'd like more is more face-to-face with you all. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to Session Calendar Planning