[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - Question For Next Session!

Question For Next Session!

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

Question For Next Session!

Postby Greylen » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:06 pm

Hi ya'll,

I've been thinking about the next session and want to know if you want to revisit Calimsham and root out the evil behind the 'Captain' within the city. If so, I need a bit of time to work out the details. Honestly, I've got a bare framework of adventure already, but to flesh it out will take much time.

SO let me know if that's the direction we want to go, or if someone else wants to take the reigns for now. 8-x :ymcowboy:

PS Really good job everyone on getting through the 1st Tomb of Horrors! When you are all recovered sufficiently, we can also do the 2nd one. NO PEEKING. ;) Because if you do want to continue on there, it will tie into the Calimsham adventure as well. :ymalien: \m/
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Re: Question For Next Session!

Postby Just Rob » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:48 am

I'd be happy to go with whatever the group would like. Lorin, you do a great job and continuing under your dm skills would be a lot of fun. When someone else wants to give it a try, I'm not opposed to that either. Just whatever we have time for would be great for me.

Rob
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:35 am

By the way, it's NOVEMBER!! :lol:

Post your dates to play. I am assuming Black Friday is out for most of us? Otherwise, I'm good on the 10th and 17th.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:16 am

The 10th or the 17th should be OK for me. Heck, I think I'm even OK on Black Friday. It's gonna be awkward with my post-op foot/boot/scooter, and I may have to trade seats with the elf for a night...but I'm ready to play WHATEVER direction we decide to go.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Theylan » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:19 pm

Sorry guys, I've been doing the travel thing and I'm going to be traveling again. I"m going to gone for the next two weekends but I could probably do DEC 1. Sorry. I'm loving the idea of Calimsham but of course, I'm the one with the bone to pick there. My vote is for that but I'll do anything. Maybe we can do a DEC 1 and a middle of the holidays session like we did last year. Jaren, what did you do to require an operation? what happened? did I miss a memo? do I need to shut the door? :D
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Let's reserve the 1st.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:12 pm

My RSS Feed for the forum hasn't been working, so I just saw Rob's message... The 1st may be an issue; I should know for sure later today.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Theylan » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:46 am

I'm still good for the 1st
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:19 am

Sorry about the 1st guys, how about the week after Christmas? We can even keep it a Friday and do the 29th, if you want. I am even willing to start earlier. ;)

Post up!
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:51 pm

I think the 29th should work
Theylan
Ranger

Return to Session Calendar Planning