[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - June's game night

June's game night

Planning for our game days

Moderator: Greylen

June's game night

Postby Boric Glanduum » Fri May 18, 2007 11:01 pm

Just thought I'd get this out there--Lorin's post about his June got me thinking.

The 16th and 23rd are really bad for me. Other dates could fill quickly.

>>>***As far as Fridays go, the 15th and 22nd are also out***<<<
Last edited by Boric Glanduum on Tue May 29, 2007 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Sun May 20, 2007 10:56 pm

June 2nd out
June 9th out
June 16th... maybe
June 23 out
June 29th out

As far as Saturday's go, it's not looking good. A friday would be more doable... at least for some of them.

Let's see how everyone's month is turning out.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

game night

Postby Theylan » Tue May 29, 2007 8:59 am

okay let's work the fridays because my Sat. are gone as well.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue May 29, 2007 1:50 pm

As I stated above (edited post, so it may not have been seen)

Friday the 15th and the 22nd are also out for me.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Ghostwheel » Tue May 29, 2007 3:20 pm

Friday 15th and 29th out for me.
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

okay then

Postby Theylan » Wed May 30, 2007 10:01 am

the 1st is too soon to make happen I think so that leaves the 8th. any takers. I'm not certain yet but i think it is doable for me.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Ghostwheel » Wed May 30, 2007 10:53 am

I can make the 8th work right now.
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

8th is probably doable.

Postby TheDM » Wed May 30, 2007 5:18 pm

I can probably make the 8th work...

Location?
TheDM
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Thu May 31, 2007 11:15 am

OK, I THINK the 8th may work, but you are correct, that is VERY soon. I definitly will not be ready with the room and may or may not be ready with the adventure. This may be an issue to keep the house rules I already stated.

As for the room, we can still meet at my place, we will just have to set it up in the theatre room, this time around.

Let's plan it, but if I don't think I am fully prepared, I am unsure if it would still be wise to go forward with the night.

Let me know what you think.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:21 pm

If the 8th is happening I'll be late I forgot about a ward activity that I have to help with. I'll be done with that by 8:00.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:06 pm

So....
Are we on or off?

Scotty?
Anyone else?

Final answer?

I'm sure that Lorin would love to know whether to prepare or not as well....
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:14 am

Talked with Scott, and it all depends on his father's needs on Friday, after having surgery on his knees.

He'll let us know today.

If he can, I say go ahead and have it. If he can't, with Jared being late, we ought to cancel the game and just have a family party... ;)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:39 am

Works for me, as I have things encroaching on my schedule that will make Friday tight as it is.
Boric Glanduum

Postby Zanther » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:31 pm

Hi all

good news....father out of surgery with all going well....my brother will be helping my mom get him home on friday and helping to get him situated over the weekend (I was going to be doing that). So I have friday night free after all.
Zanther

Postby Greylen » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:58 pm

That is GREAT news Scott... and I'm glad your father is doing well too. ;) :D (JK, reverse that)... lol.

Well, since it looks like the rest of the month is toasted, we probably ought to make sure Friday happens. Plan on my place at 6:00 PM.

Since it's a work day, let's all just bring pot-luck or snacks. We'll try and have a good collection of food at our place, you guys just add to it. :)

I'll see you all Friday.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Next

Return to Session Calendar Planning