[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - Workshop Game Room..

Workshop Game Room..

Anything you want to share from your pseudo-real lives goes here.

Moderator: Greylen

Workshop Game Room..

Postby Greylen » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:31 pm

Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Zanther » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:13 am

Zanther

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:56 pm

"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:51 am

Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

glad to help

Postby Theylan » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:31 pm

Theylan
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:31 pm

I can definitely do moving---that's within my realm of experience.

'sides...we dwar be good at totin' an' liftin' fer you hurm.

Just post up or gimme a call with what time and what Saturday, and I can work around it. Now, that being said, I'm gonna be out of town on the 29th, but could maybe come by on the 28th for some time. Just let me know.
Last edited by Boric Glanduum on Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:29 pm

Thanks guys. I was going to try to get some done this weekend, but the weather is going to preclude moving anything out of the workshop.

I will call this weekend/next week and see if we can't setup a time like next Friday and maybe an hour or two on Saturday, inbetween conference. :)
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Greylen » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:15 pm

Well guys, with the weather being what it is this weekend, there will not be any work done. I need a time where we can move thing OUT of the workshop... :)

Anyway, thanks for the offers and I will keep you posted on possible dates. Right now, next Friday or Saturday seems to be the target.

If it gets too cold and rainy, too often, this project is going to get move back about six months. :P
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:40 pm

Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:48 pm

Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Greylen » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:56 pm

Guys, I will try and call around today, but if you read this before Monday evening, let me know if you could do a 1/2 day Saturday this week, or if you'd like/can do a full Saturday on Nov. 4th.

The reason for my hesitation, is the weather should be perfect for Saturday this week. However, I have family obligations after 3:00 PM, so we wouldn't be able to do our potluck.

On Nov. 4th, however, we could do both. Work on the workshop and then have everyone come over for a nice evening of BBQ and potluck fun. But we would be at the mercy of whatever weather decides to show up.

So, let me know what you'd like to do. It should be pretty fun.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to Real Life